New Life

*Ok so this is the second chapter!! The same things apply for this one as well. I hope you like it; even if I have writers block I will make it long as possible. -Andy*

Monday-

[Alexander's P.O.V.]

I stared at Caden playing with his cereal again; he looked innocent.

"Caden?"

Caden looked up into my eyes slowly. His eyes bore sadness, but amusement as well.

"Alexander do you need something?" he sadly smirked.

"Uh... is anything wrong? Even if I am a stranger you can tell me anything from now on," I informed while looking down at my fingers.

"Thanks, but I like to keep my problems to myself." he replied.

"No problem. Just know that I'm here for you, for now on."

Caden nodded and finished his cereal up. He quickly turned his head up to the clock and looked panicked.

"We're going to be late!" he exclaimed while grabbing his bag.

I followed after him with my stuff in hand and then locked the door as we left the house.

"Jump in." Caden said while pointing at his sexy car.

Caden and I got to the school a few minutes early (well about 10minutes, guess we were too panicked that we sped). We decided to sit under a tree and wait. Today's my first day at this school... What will it be like?

"Caden? Do you think I'll be accepted?" I asked quietly.

"You're nice, you'll be more accepted then me possibly." he sighed while looking down.

After seeing his depressed face, it made me sad to know that I caused it by asking such a stupid question.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, people just don't like people like me. Ugly... Different and smart" He replied.

"Don't say that!" I screamed while blushing. "You're beautiful; I like you because you're different, and you're very smart."

"Let's go in..." he sighed.

As he stood up I saw darkness in him, he didn't look very happy ever since that nightmare few days ago. What can I do to help him? I feel as if I've known him for decades, like we're destined to be together... the question is, is it possible?

"Wait!" I huffed.

Caden stopped walking and turned around.

"What?" He mumbled.

"I will protect you... So smile for me!" I smirked.

Caden's face became a bright tomato red. He turned around quickly and stuttered "Come on." I smiled and ran after him. I might love him, even if I just met him.

I figured out that I have every hour except for sixth and seventh hour with my beloved Caden. I get to stare at his beautiful face almost all day!! After stuffing my unneeded books into my locker I followed Caden to first hour. Science...

"Caden, can I sit next to you?" I inquired.

"No one sits next to me, so I guess." he replied smiling.

I smiled back at him knowing that his smile was fake... Yet after seeing his "smile" I still melted in happiness.

We ran into the hour almost late. Everyone was already sitting in their seats and the teacher was walking in behind us. I saw how everyone looked at Caden; it saddened and angered me.