New Day: Going Further

*I'm so hungry but I'm typing you guys another chapter before I eat. How do you guys like it so far? WARNING SEXUAL MATTERS IN THIS CHAPTER~Andy*

[Caden's P.O.V]

Tuesday-

I woke up with Alexander's arms rapped around me and my dogs curled up next to my feet. It was Tuesday; a school day. I pick up my IPhone 5s and look at the time: 5:45am. I turned to look at Alexander; he was cute while he was sleeping, his bed hair, and his sleeping face. I hugged him before I slipped away to get ready for school.

"Caden... It's cold, come back." Alexander pouted when I walked back into the room. "We can skip school today."

I rolled back onto the bed and Alexander pulled me into his arms.

"Let's skip today; I want to be with you all day." Alexander said.

"Ok, but we're going out. Get your ass ready." I demanded.

"Yes sir." he chuckled.

Alexander fell out of the bed and ran to his room. After 30minutes he came back wearing a plain black V-neck t-shirt, black skinny jean along with a white and blue studded belt crossing each other. He looked as if he jumped right out of Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts.

"Let's go!!" he shouted excitedly.

I swear I could see a tail wagging behind him.

"Into the sex-mobile!" he screamed.

"Hey don't name my car whatever you want. Plus that's a creepy name." I laughed.

We walked outside and got in the car. It was cold today; colder than any other this month (January).

"Caden I'm cold, hug?" He inquired (sounded more like a demand though).

I wrapped my arms around him. I could feel his heart beating, it was fast. His body was warm and muscular. This was all mine; no one could take this away from me.

"Caden so where are we going?" he asked while still hugging me.

"Want to go to the movies?" I questioned. "That Hercules movie just came out."

"Let us go see Hercules."

"Let's go to the 2o'clock show, before we see that let's go eat somewhere though." I said.

I drove to a giant café; this is my favorite place to eat so I thought I'd bring Alexander over.

"Hey Caden!" waved Elissia a waiters there.

"Hi Elissia, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine; who's this new guy." she questioned.

"I'm Alexander, this guy's boyfriend." he stated as he hugged me from behind.

"Nice." she said. "So sit where ever you want and I'll come and get your order soon."

We walked over to a window seat in the one of the corners of the café.

"Alexander what do you want. I'll pay so get anything you want." I smiled.

"Could I get waffles and a mocha latte?"

"Mmhm, anything else?"

"No that's it." he grinned.

Elissia walked over to us and took our orders.

"So waffles with a strawberry topping, mocha latte, blueberry pancakes, and a mango-banana smoothie; they'll be right out." she grinned.

I found Alexander staring at my face which made my heart thump faster. Why is he staring at me? I look down at my fingers; I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.