Chapter 50

Emitt's P.O.V

I smile against Beckett's lips as the shower water crashed down against our joined bodies. He pushed me against the wall and I hum my contentment as the addictive electricity ran between the two of us.

Everything was better.
The way he smelt.
The way he felt.
The way I saw the world.

Everything had changed since we bonded and it felt amazing.

You know I can hear your thoughts right? - Beckett questioned as he pressed loose kisses down my neck while he pushed his fingers deeper into me, making me moan loudly while I gripped the back of his hair tightly.

I keep forgetting - I reply with a chuckle as he pulls back to look at me.

I'll just have to keep reminding you - He says before capturing my lips once again. I moan into his mouth as he pushes his fingers against my prostate, he holds me tightly as my body struggled to support itself.

"Quickly." I breathed against his lips. He slips his fingers out before kissing me hungrily as he lined himself up with my awaiting entrance. Lifting my leg, I wrap it around his waist drawing him closer allowing him to push himself into me. I suck in a deep breath as his member drove itself into me slowly. I take a moment to catch my breath as he pressed his head against my own to do the same.

I nod my approval, allowing him to slip out of me before driving himself straight back into me. The pleasure quickly drowning out the painful sting and soon enough I find myself moaning desperately as I held onto him for dear life.

"God, I've missed this!" I groan out as he constantly drove his member into that spot that made me see stars.

"Me too." He moaned breathlessly as he connected our lips in a heated kiss.

"Y-You....ahhh....have to p-pull....nghhh...out!" I moan out when I feel the both of us drawing closer.
Our bodies shaking slightly at the overwhelming pleasure that increased when the bond returned. Everything grew, the sex left me dazed and breathless and I loved every second of it.

Beckett just grunted his disapproval as he continued to thrust into me at a merciless pace that made me throw my head back in complete pleasure. I let myself bite down on his collarbone to drown out my desperate moans, he groans his pleasure and pain at the action as we both were drawn to the edge.

I don't have a chance to warn him as my body shook in his arms before I came on his chest with a quiet whimper as he pulled out to cum as well. We tremble in each other's grasp as we struggled to come down from our high which was exceptionally difficult with Beckett rubbing his member against my ass.

"No more...." I pant knowing he'd find himself buried in me again if I didn't tell him. We'd already done it three times in the bed and twice in the shower.

"First no cumming inside and now no more sex." He groans as he pulls back before me to stand on my own two feet. He grabs the soap as he starts lathering himself clean while I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I don't like it either but weren't not ready for another kid yet." I say against his back that shifted with each movement. He doesn't reply making me circle him to find him with a deep frown. "I like to feel you inside me as much as you do." I say making his eyes spark with lust. "But you know we can't."

"Okay." He says finally submitting making me smile as I kissed him quickly before stealing the soap from him to clean myself. I scrub myself quickly before rinsing and leaving the shower. "Where are you going?" He questioned as I wrapped a towel around my waist.

"I'm meeting with Lucy today, I'm already running late because someone wanted to fuck me senseless." I say running out the bathroom to get ready.

"And you loved it!" He screamed back from the shower making me laugh lowly as I dressed quickly before doing my hair and rushing to Lucy's room after saying bye to Beckett.