Chapter 1

Picture of Emitt ^^^

Emitt's P.O.V

"You coming to Alice's party tonight?" Russell asks me as soon as I walk into the school's crowded halls.

"Is Alice going to be there?" I ask making Russell frown as his eyebrows knit together.

"Nah I heard she got this import- of course she going to be there!" He exclaims making a few heads turn our way, well the ones that weren't already looking at us.

"Then no." I say calmly.

"Oh come on! You're my number one guy, not even my wingman....you're my pilot." He says making me laugh. "Seriously dude, don't make me go alone. Aiden already bailed, said he's going hunting, like if there's anything to hunt in those woods." He says making me scoff internally, if he only knew that he wasn't hunting deer or anything else, he was actually hunting rogues.

"I'll think about it." I say making him smile widely as he runs away to some girl that called him.

"Hey Em." Sam says popping in front of me with her boobs basically grinding against me.

"Hey..." I stretch uncomfortably.

"Want to come over tomorrow? My parents aren't home." She says licking her lips at a failed attempt to be seductive.

"No thanks." I say waddling around her awkwardly.

"I'll get you one day!" She shouts from behind me as I quickly walk away.

I'd die before I'd allow myself to fuck that STD magnet.

"Hey." Mickey says appearing out of nowhere. "We still on for after school? I've got the new Call of Duty."

I open my mouth to reply but stop short when I bounce into someone sending me straight to the floor.

"What the fuck? Next time watch we're yo-"
I stop short when my eyes land on the owner of the hand that was already stretched out for me.

"Sorry." He says with an apologetic smile, I take the hand as he pulls me up with ease. The contact making my skin buzz slightly, the feeling lingers a bit when he draws his hands away.

"It's fine."
He just nods and walks away as I watch his muscular back from my spot.

Those large hands belonged to a blonde haired, green eyed, six foot two guy with a perfect, pearly white smile and drool worthy body known as Beckett Stone. 
The guy I'd been crushing on for the past twelve years.

"Careful babe, you're drooling." Mickey warns making me immediately shut my mouth as I look at his amused eyes before grunting and walking away, he quickly follows with laughter that echoes through the halls.

Mickey was the only person who knew I was gay. Not even my best friend Aiden knew, I was too scared to tell him. Aiden was a wildcard and no matter how close we are, I'm too scared to risk telling him and it ruining our friendship. I was going to keep the secret with me to the grave but Mickey caught me eyehumping Beckett and I'm a horrible liar, so he knew in a minute.

Lucky for me, Mickey was gay too and in the plot to keep our secrets, just that, we became very close. We would probably never tell a soul, after all we were two gay werewolves. The outside supernatural world wasn't aware that we existed but we did, a lot of us probably did, we just kept it hidden. Maybe one day it'd be different, but as of now nobody was brave enough to just come out and say they were mated to a guy or at least wished they were.