No Pain No Gain

His smile when I walked in was truly something dazzling.

Corlynn automatically sensed that we might want some time alone and suggested "Will, how about we go and get some coffee from the cafeteria?"

Although my dad seemed hesitant to go, he agreed only after asking me if I was okay for the thousandth time.

Once me and Josh were alone I slowly walked over to his bed and sat down on the side. He immediately reached for my hand.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine, just worried about you Josh. What happened?"

The next words he said shocked me, "I kind of overdosed.."

"You overdosed Josh!? On what!?" I couldn't help but raise my voice. How could he do this to himself?

"Heroin," he whispered.

All I could do was stare at him. What was I supposed to say to this boy, who does drugs and who I was possibly in love with.

Wait what? Did I just say that I loved him? Oh god this has been one fucked up day.

"Josh....I.." I tried to form a coherent thought but I couldn't. Heroin was bad, VERY bad. This could jeapordize everything.

"Megan look my parents already told me that I HAVE to go to rehab. If not I'll be kicked out of their house. I didn't mean to hurt anybody, especially not you. I really-" He stopped. I looked at him and saw a pained look his face.

"Josh," I began, "what were you about to say?"

"I.....I.....I think....I'm-" Just then the nurse walked through the door stopping Josh from finishing his sentence. It frustrated me to not know what he was going to say.

"Hello Mr. Ramsay, I'm here to check your vitals if that's okay," she asked.

He nodded, but he seemed to be lost in thought.

As soon as the nurse was done he took my hand. The next words he said made me lose my breath.

"I think I love you."

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJMJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Hi, another cliff hanger I'm sorry. Just trying to get you guys excited about everything that'll be happening soon. I'm really happy you guys comment and tell me to update, it really insipres me to write knowing others are ennjoying this as much as I am! Please continue, I love feedback.

Instagram: marianasmermaid

Twitter: @marianasmermaid

Tumblr: meganhassoul.tumblr.com