Beach Day

10:20 am

Last night I decided I needed a change. I already had blue in my hair but I wanted more. So I decided to dye all of it a dark blue and put in some green as well. It came out really good even though I did it. I HATED going to salons to get my hair done. It just felt like a waste of money, and I usually ended up hating it in the end. I liked to do everything for myself.

Today was the day that I was going to the beach with the boys. I was so excited! We always hung out on the weekends but we always ended up chilling by Matt's or at my house. So a change of scenery would do us some good.

Josh had been texting me all morning asking if I was awake, if I was gonna be ready in time, if I was still riding with him and it was only 10. I started to get bored so I just started to reply with "ye" to get a reaction out of him. It worked.

He called me. When I answered my phone all I heard was "YE!? YE!? REALLY!? WOMAN I AM ASKING YOU IMPORTANT QUESTIONS DO NOT TAKE THIS SITUATION LIGHTLY!"

I burst into laughter so loud Chesh jumped into the air and landed in a pile of my clothes which only made me laugh 10x harder. Of course Josh was not about to have that.

"ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER OR ARE YOU JUST GONNA LAUGH CAUSE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW THESE ANSWERS 'LEIGH'!"

"Are you really calling me by my middle name Keeler?" I asked taunting him some more. He had the shortest little temper and it was hilarious when it ran out. Me and the boys ALWAYS got on his nerves. We even started making games for it, like: "Who Can Make Him Scream First?" or, "Who Is He Gonna Punch In The Arm First?"

"Well maybe if you had answered my questions with a little more seriousness maybe we wouldn't be having this discussion," he said with so much sassiness. Ugh such a drama queen.

"Okay, okay. Well the answers to all your questions is yes. So I was being serious, you just thought I wasn't. Also, I thought we weren't going til 12 so why are you texting me now?"

"Oh I uh just wanted to make sure you were awake and fed and clothed. Because I am not waiting 10 hours for you to get ready and then when I show up to pick you up, you still won't be ready."

I groaned dramatically and said, "Look I am ready. I'm usually always ready 1 or 2 hours before I'm supposed to be. And when you get here at 12 I'll be ready. So don't catch an attitude missy."

"MISSY!?"

"Ye," and then I hung up.

I laughed when he texted me talking about how "rude" that was. He's such a girl.

12:05 pm

At last, after waiting for what seemed like forever, Josh texted me telling me that he had arrived. It was just gonna be me and him riding together, since everybody else was riding with either Matt or Brett.

When I jumped in the car I was immediatley pulled into a hug.

"OMG MEGAN I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN YEARS!" Josh said in the most ridiculous "white-girl" voice.

I started laughing so hard that I actually felt tears, I couldn't help it. Josh however remained totally unfazed, and kept doing the voice.

"Uh excuse me, why are you laughing? I didn't think anything was funny. Plus it's not lady-like to laugh. We simply giggle."

And that brought on a whole new wave of laughter. We even drove for 10 minutes before I was finally able to calm myself.

After I finally pulled myself together I turned on the radio. I didn't really know what to put on so I just left it on a random station.