Love Me

He loves me. And I love him too. This was the most confusing day of my life. How do people on those MTV reality shows put up with this type of drama 24/7?

"Josh. I. I love you too." I could barely even speak, I was in shock.
How could a creature as beautiful and talented as Josh be in love with a crazy, clumsy girl like me?

"You do? Really?" he said, seeming surprised and happy at the same time.

"Josh, of course. I don't think I've ever felt this way about anyone before. I love you, I really do." I told him with the biggest smile on my face.
He deserves to know that someone cares, and cherishes him. And I do.

"Okay good. I was really worried you wouldn't after all of this," he said while holding his arms up showing off the blood stains.

I cringed, "Josh those are just flaws. Everyone has them. And I don't care about them. If someone can accept you flaws and all, then that means they care for you. And I will always care for you Josh."

He smiled and grabbed my hand. We were silent after that just basking in our newly confessed feelings. It felt good to let him know that even though what he was going through was scary, I wasn't going to run away screaming. I was going to be here for him in his time of need. He needed me, and I couldn't lose him. We were sort of connected that way.

"Hey I have an idea. Wanna take a nap with me before visiting time is over?" he asked with the cutest shy smile in the world. I swear I would kiss him forever if I could.

"There is nothing I'd rather do," I said as I laid next to him.
He wrapped me in his arms, and I waited until I heard his breathing get heavier til I let myself drift. And as I drifted to sleep, I could only think of Josh telling me that he loves me..