character ask !

ok so i couldnt use all the questions bc u guys are amazing and sent so many but !! i got quite a few !! enjoy !! (sorry it's late uhfgjhf)

dan

ILYSM

i love u too !!

You are the most adorable little bean ever! Can I have hug? Also what is your favorite kind of flower?

haha sure ? and sunflowers bc they mean i'm happy (or maybe..... roses)

how do you think your life would have been if you never met phil and went back to jarvis?

awful... i don't even want to think about it.

not a question but you deserve all the love in the world!!!

so do you!!

Are you and Phil going to live together again? Also would you ever adopt if you and Phil stay together??

yes we're living together!! and YES i love children

do you like your power? do you understand that it is special or do you find it a burden?

i used to see it as purely a burden if i'm honest.. but really, i like it now! people seem to love it and phil's so sweet to me whenever i seem to feel bad about it.

how are you feeling now that everything is (kind of) out? your ability is no longer a secret along w your sexuality :,)

haha my sexuality was never a secret silly!! and i feel pretty good... it's nice to not have to hide this big thing about myself.

do you plan to marry phil?

i can't imagine marrying anyone else...

how are you going after all of this my sweet precious child 💖💘💕💗💝💗💞💕💓💖💕💗💕💖

i'm quite tired, but happy.

If you could get rid of your power, would you?

i'm really not sure.. that's a difficult question.

ur incredible and beautiful and deserve the world
also do you have a favorite song to play on piano??

thank u !! and... i'm not sure. i like so many!!! but phil's favorite is kiss the rain

What kinds of flowers grow with which emotions? We only ever see a few and I'm wondering.

hmm i probably can't say all of them but i'll write a few for you!

roses: love (apparently)
sunflowers/some other bright flowers: joy, happiness
poppies/lilies: excitement
lilac/violets: melancholy, regret, sadness
lacey flowers: exhaustion, sleepiness
cherry blossom/fruit flowers: anger (would you believe)
daisies: calm, relaxation

when you and phil get married can you adopt me pls

i'll ask him

whats your opinion on daschunds

GOOD LONG BOYS

Out of 10 how much do you love phil

100

Would you ever consider finding your parents??

i guess so... i mean, i'm not mad at them or anything. i don't blame them for what happened.