Chapter One

Percy's POV

       I woke up to sunlight filtering through my cabin windows, shining on my face. I groaned quietly and covered my face with a pillow.

       Fuck off Apollo.

        He didn't listen, so I got up and shut the curtains myself. It was Saturday, so I didn't have to train or teach anything today. I smiled to myself as I buried myself back in my blankets, snuggling up to my pillow. I shut my eyes again when there was knocking at my door.

     Of course. As soon as I get comfortable.

     I let out another groan. "Go away! I'm tired!" I whined through the door.

     "No, you need to get out of bed!" Annabeth called through the door.

     "It's Saturday! I don't have anything to do today!" 

     "You have friends who miss you!" Annabeth yelled. 

     Well that's a surprise.

      "Fine, fine, I'm getting up. Gimme a minute." I called out.

       "Cool. Meet us at the dining pavilion!" She yelled.

       I waited until she left before groaning and rolling out of bed- Literally. I hit the ground with a loud thud, accompanied by another groan that escaped as soon as my shoulder make contact with the solid wooden flooring. I stumbled up, using my bed as a support. I was still only in my boxers, and I couldn't go outside in that. One upright and now quite sturdy, I stumbled over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of jeans and a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt. I almost walked out the door before remembering I actually had to put the clothes on. Man I was not having a good morning. 

        Maybe Because you stared at a wall until 6am you dumbass.

       (Oh yeah, there's going to be a lot of cussing/depressing stuff in this story. If you don't like it, the exit is either at the bottom of your phone or top left corner of your screen.)

       I shook my head and quickly pulled on my jeans and T-shirt. I felt the familiar weight of Riptide join me in my pocket and took it out for a second. I uncapped it and watched the sword elongate from a pen to lethal weapon. I ran my fingertips lightly along the edge of the blade before capping it again. It had left a small cut on the edge of my fingers, not deep enough for blood, but it felt like a paper cut.

        I sighed and put the pen back in my pocket. I put my shirt on and walked over to the door, my stability much higher now. I unlocked it, a new security upgrade, and walked out into the blinding sun towards the Dining Pavilion. From where I was I could hear our loud group, consisting of the Seven, Nico and Will.    

       They were all sitting at the Poseidon table, like we did every morning. My dad didn't seem to care, so we just did it before breakfast. It was currently seven, from what I took from the sun, and breakfast wasn't for another hour. 

        I walked up to the table and plopped down on the picnic table, and everyone's head turned to face me. "You look dead." Leo noted.

       "Gee, thanks." I grumbled, resting arms on the table then setting my head on top of my arms so I was facing the table.

       "Dude, are you okay?" Jason asked. I felt a hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off.

       "Fine. Just tired." I replied.

       "Are you sure? I don't think I've ever seen you this tired before." Annabeth said.

       "Ugh, I'm fine guys." I groaned, followed by a loud yawn.