demon [tordedd]

>>word count: 295
>>demon/teen au

The teen known as Tord looked down at the pentagran and candles as he slowly pulled a dagger out of his pocket. Perfect. This was perfect. Tord didn't even flinch as he quickly cut his arm and watched his blood pour into the center of the pentagram. This was perfect. From his blood, to the flames of the... pink candles. Shit. He used the wrong candles. He was definitely screwed now. He had idea what demon he had just risked summoning.

Before Tord had anymore time to think, his eyes widened as the flames quickly went up, trapping him in the pentagram. Oh no. This most definitley wasn't good. He slowly backed up and went to turned around before something or, someone grabbed onto his shoulder "Hello there~"

Oh. Oh no. Tord quickly looked up to see a demon, staring down at him, a wide smirk on their fact. Shit. It wasn't what he wanted at all. He didn't want a... demon of lust. The Norski soon gasped as he felt the demon wrap their arms around him and pull him close

"So... what's your name darling? I'm Edd." The demon, now known as Edd quietly giggled before Tord spoke "I um... m-my name is Tord." He quietly gasped as he felt Edd's tail slowly wrap around his thigh. Oh. Oh no. If they actually did anything... Tord would be stuck with this demon forever. Before Tord had time to do anything he was pinned to his bed by Edd, who giggled loudly "Oh.... we are going to have so much fun, Tord.... just make sure to be a good little human for me, okay?" This was it. All because of one little mistake, Tord was going to be stuck with this demon. Forever.