red [tordmatt]

>>word count: 260
>>warning: angst??

Matt looked out the window and looked down at the garden. Red. That's all he saw anymore. After his one love was killed after being caught. His lovers name was Tord. Tord Lasson. Oh how the prince absolutely loved him. The prince would've done anything for him... if he was still alive.

The ginger sighed and quickly looked over at his bed. Red. Red bed sheets. Why couldn't he get that damn color out of his head? All it did was remind him of Tord.

He quickly got up and ran over to his desk, quickly grabbing the first pen and paper he could find. Red. A red pen. A few tears ran down the prince's cheeks as he bit his red lipstick covered lips. Red. That damn color wouldn't leave the ginger alone.

He quickly wrote down a sloppy note and looked down at it. It'd work. It's fine. He quickly ran over to the window and slammed it open. Four. Four stories... a drop from that height could kill someone, right?

The prince looked at the door one more time before he looked down at the garden. The garden that was filled with red roses. His favorite flowers. Tord would always give him red roses. He quickly climbed onto the window seal and softly sighed.

"I'll see you soon Tord."

A few hours later the guard known as Tom slammed the bedroom door open and looked around "Matthew?" He called out as he searched around only to notice a small note

I'll see you soon, red. Love you.