all his fault [torbble]

>>word count: 554
>>scribble in the end au
>>warning: angst, tord being a little shit

"Besides, it goes really well with my giant robot."

Scribble and Tom didn't have any time to react as Tord quickly grabbed Scribble and pressed the red button again. The short brunette gasped and yelled for Tom as a clear, glass tube came over him and Tord, quickly pulling them out of the room and into some.... robot? Scribble looked around terrified and before he knew it he was around 20 feet above the house. He screamedand banged on the window before Tord hugged him, gently rubbing his back. Scribble slowly calmed down and started to purr. He closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep when he heard the sound of gunshots. He quickly got out of Tord's lap and looked down at the house, loudly screaming Tom's name as the giant robot, or Tord shot up the house.

The rest of what happened was a blurr. He didn't know what was happening. And he didn't want to. He finally came back to reality as  him and Tord started to fly away from the house. He quietly whimpered and looked over at Tord. He was about to say something when a harpoon quickly shot through the robot. Tom. Tom was alive. That was good. Very good. Scribble blinked a few times before he looked foward. he slightly smiled as he looked at his reflection. His bruised, cut and crying form was all he saw before everything went white.

The small, brunette slowly gained conscious before he blinked a few times, hearing the sound of metal hitting the ground. He slowly looked over at Tordand tried to get up, only to find he couldn't move his right arm and leg. He slowly looked up at the head of the giant robot, pain hitting him like a brick. He let out a loud scream and tears ran down his cheeks. Tears flooded his vision before he saw two males, one short and one tall quickly push the robot head over. The tall one picked Scribble up and wiped his tears away "Ssshhh... don't cry. It's okay now."

Scribble was about to reply when someone quickly snatched him away. Tord "Come on we're going." The eyeless male quietly whimpered as he looked over at the house. He quickly tried to push Tord away with one arm. The house. It was completely destroyed.

He was quickly carried to a car and his left hand was cuffed to the car door. He tried to moved his right arm up, desperate to open the car door but he couldn't. He couldn't move his rigjt side at all. All he could do was stare out the window as he driven away. He could hear that Tord was talking with the other males but, he didn't care. His love, the one he trusted the most just destroyed people's life. He was... disgusting. How could someone do such a thing? Scribble glared at Tord's reflection. How could he could have ever loved someone so... disgusting? How could he have trusted him? Gave up everything for him? Left his home and friends for him? Lost.... so many things for him? Scribble gently hit the seat below him with his right hand, instantly regretting it as he let out a small sob. It hurt. Everything hurt. And it was all his lovers fault.