L O K I

"Where were you! Fury would have our heads chopped off if we lost you! My head is too pretty to be cut off, (y/n)!" Tony shouted. You and Loki had just been caught sneaking back into the party room in the Tower, and Tony was very pissed, (mainly at Loki).

      "Uh... I gotta go, sorry Loki," you say before going invisible and taking a box from Loki's hands.

     "That's not fair! (Y/n) get back here!" Tony yelled, gaining the attention of the other Avengers. "I will if you can find me!" You teased.

Steve ran into the room with Bucky close behind him, they both stopped in front of Loki and Tony. "Where is (y/n)?" Steve panted. Tony looked over to Loki, who then disappeared.

     "Guess," Tony sighed. Steve looked around the room, "(y/n) this isn't a game, you could have been hurt." You then reappeared, "you do know I was- and still am a highly trained assassin who, by the way, took you down with a kick to the balls.! Plus, Loki and I got a kitten!"

Loki then reappeared next to Tony as you placed the box down, and pulled out a black cat with shining green eyes. "His name is Lokitty," Loki stated. Tony face palmed, "for Gods sake... All this over a cat?"

"A kitten actually," Loki replied.

👑👑👑👑👑

"He is pretty cute," Steve observed as you both sat together on the couch with Lokitty. You nodded and moved closer to Steve, "yeah... Do you forgive me now?" He drew his attention away from 'Cinderella' and looked over at you, "no."

You jokingly pouted, "why not?"

His expression went very serious, "you know why," he wrapped his left arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer, "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something bad happened to you." You looked at the Tv, "thank you Steve, but nothing bad will happen to me while I'm here."

"Yeah, and I plan to keep it that way," he stated before looking back at the Tv as the movie ended.

"New movie?"

"Sure, I'll go make some popcorn."

👑👑👑👑👑

Uhhhhhhh, I'm back. Idk what I'm doing here but I suddenly got some inspiration to write soooooo ta da! If you have any ideas, recommendations, or any feed back, feel free to comment any time.

See ya next chapter!