F I G H T

I looked over to (y/n), I knew she was trying to change the subject, so I nodded. I knew she didn't want anyone to think she was weak, she isn't. "Sure" I responded. I'll ask her about it later... To be completely honest, none of us know anything about (y/n), and we've been wondering how long she's been in HYDRA.

    "Okay, ready?" She asked me, we both were now standing on a large blue mat.

    "Ready." I responded.

We walked in a circle, getting into our fighting stances. Next thing I know she kicked her foot out and it collided with my ankles, sending me onto the mat. I quickly grabbed her wrist, taking her down with me. She lay on top of me, I looked at her and saw that she was smirking. She leaned down a bit, and whispered.

    "I bet you like this position Captain?" She teased. I blushed. I then flipped her so now I was on top of her. "But I'm guessing you like this one more?" She asked again. I quickly got off of her. "No, but I-I think you enjoyed it." I responded, attempting to flirt. "Really?" She asked, my back was facing her. "Yeah, I think you've spent too much time with Tony-" I was cut off by her jumping on my back. I flipped her unto the mat, and she got up and punched my jaw. I punched her stomach, sending her back a bit. She grunted, and ran towards me, kicking my stomach. This went on for a while, us kicking and punching each other. I punched her face and kicked her, and she fell on the mat. I quickly pinned her down. "Gotcha" I said smiling. I heard someone clapping and looked over to see Tony.

    "Not quite" she stated, she then kneed me in the crotch.

    "Oh damn Cap, that's gonna hurt." Tony said.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Once we finished, Tony, (y/n), and I went to the cafeteria. We sat down next to Thor, Wanda, and Clint. Thor was happily eating several pop tarts. "What happened to your face?" Clint asked, pointing to (y/n)'s bruised face. I cringed. "Guess." She responded, smirking while looking at me. Before Clint could say anything Tony pipped in, "but she kneed Capsicle real hard 'where the sun don't shine' it was awesome."

    "I am confused, where does the sun not shine?" Thor asked. I groaned, Clint and Tony grinned.

    "Well-" they started, but Wanda thankfully stopped them.

    "Let's not say this here, not while we're eating, okay?" She asked, glaring at them.

    "Fine."

I looked over to see (y/n) trying to hide her smile along with Wanda, which failed as they both started laughing. This was the first time I've seen (y/n) laugh. I was glad that she had someone her age to talk too, and there was also Pietro. Wait, we actually didn't know her age, the file never said. I could ask... No, you can't ask a women her age, bad Steve! She looked around twenty two, a year younger than me, but I wasn't really sure. While looking at her I didn't really notice until now how cute her smile is, she was very pretty. Crap, I think I'm falling for her, and it's only been a week...