D A R E

"Okay! I'm going first, I called dibs Capsicle, don't judge me!" Tony yelled, holding up his beer triumphantly. He then pointed towards you, "okay, I'll ask you, truth or dare?"

You, weather it be your competitiveness, or being drunk off your ass, picked dare. Tony grinned at this, causing you to roll your eyes, "okay Stark, what is it?"

    "I dare you... To... Kiss the person on your left," he stated, as you looked to your left you realized that Cap was there. Tony decided to add something as well, "and if you don't do it, and this is for everyone, you get to kiss me." You groaned, but you weren't really concerned, you liked Steve, but you were worried he pass out due to how red his face is.

    "Steve, I don't bite," you stated.

    "I know, it's just that uh-" you cut him off with your lips on his, grabbing the front of his shirt the pull him closer. You then pulled away, and saw Tony and Natasha grinning, and Pietro glaring at Steve. "Okay, uh... My turn I guess, Clint, truth or dare," you asked. Steve sat silent, still stunned.

    "Dare," he stated.

    "Okay, I dare you to put makeup on Tony."

With that he walking away to grab some of Natasha's makeup, and came back with some. He began putting it on, and once he was done Tony had pink cheeks, long lashes, and glittering eyelids. He left to wash it off as the game continued. Clint then spoke up, "Thor, truth or dare?"

    "Truth bird man," Thor boomed.

    "Is it true you have a stash of pop tarts on every floor?"

Thor's face dropped, "I thought no one knew." Clint laughed, "it's okay man, I only ate like six boxes." Tony fake gasped as he came back, "nice one Legolas, he's not forgetting that."

    "The man of iron is right," Thor stated firmly, causing you to add on, "Thor, we shall avenge those pop tarts together." Thor smiled at you, "indeed we shall, but we must get the help of the patriotic one."

    "Steve?" You asked, looking back at him, "are you okay?" He looked at you and blushed, "yeah, I'm fine, I'll help you guys." Tony then joined in again, "Thor your turn."

Thor then spoke, "Bruce, truth or dare?" Bruce looked over at him, "uh, truth."

    "Is it true you like lady Tasha?"

    "... Uh, yeah" he murmured, earning a pat on the back from Tony. "Uh, okay, James, truth or dare?" Bruce asked. "Dare," Bucky replied. "I dare you to take another drink," Bruce said, lame, you thought.

    "Okay," Bucky then turned to Pietro, "through or dare?"

    "Truth."

    "You like (y/n)?" Bucky asked, Wanda hit his arm, as Pietro turned red. "Uh, maybe a little," he responded. You smiled at him, and you could easily tell Steve was a bit jealous. "Natasha, truth or dare?" Pietro quickly asked. "I choose dare," she stated. "I dare you to... Switch suits with Thor." Clint laughed, and Natasha went to change out of her clothes, while Thor began stripping in front of everyone. "No no no!" Everyone yelled, and Thor quickly walked off to where Natasha went. Once they came back Natasha sat next to Clint in Thor's big armour and cape, while Thor changed into all black. "Uh, meat swing? What happened to Nat's suit?"

    "He kinda ripped it," Natasha replied.

    "Sorry lady Tasha."

    "It's okay, (y/n), truth or dare?"

You choose truth, and laughed once you got your question. "Tell us your most embarrassing moment," she smirked as she said this. "Uh, I kinda thought Clint's name was 'Hot Guy' not Hawkeye, it was a interesting conversation with Nat," you said. Everyone laughed. "Agent Hot Guy," Tony stated, laughing. "I like it, it's got a nice ring to it," Clint said.

    "How about we play a different game?" You asked. Tony liked the idea and came to your rescue, "yeah, let's play never have I ever, with shoots!" You all agreed and got a large bottle and some shot glasses. "Okay, never have I ever kissed Tony Stark," Tony said. This caused everyone except Wanda, Pietro, Tony, and you, to take a shot.

    "Another story for a another time," Natasha stated.

    "Okay, never have I ever, jumped off a building," Wanda said, everyone minus Pietro and her took a shot. "Okay, never have I ever stolen something over a thousand dollars," Clint said. Bucky, Natasha, and you all took shots. "Never have I ever beaten Bucky at spar," Steve said, "just spar?" You asked.

    "Yeah." You took another shoot, the game soon turning into you and Bucky trying to one up each other. It ended with everyone passed out in the living room, you were cuddle up next to someone, realizing who it was the next day.