L A N G U A G E

As she ran through the woods she turned visible again, knowing she was far enough for the agents to not see her. She had to figure out where she would stay, 'I could manage on my own... Right?' She thought as she walked out and unto to busy streets, she walked around the large crowds and into a clothing store. (Y/n) needed some clothes, so she decided she could just steel some. Walking into the store she spotted the camera, it was sitting in the corner of the crowded store. This was going to be easy... Her mind drifted to HYDRA, and all her training as she grabbed some clothes and a bag and head to the dressing room. She found a large sweater, so she put on a few shirts underneath, and hid the rest in a bag. She didn't feel like using her powers, so she walked out, visible and into the crowded streets. She could stay at the homeless shelter for bit, get a job, and find an apartment after.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

    "We need to find her, after hearing what she did she could be useful to the Avengers." Fury stated, as he and the others were in a meeting.

    "Wait, so she just disappeared?" Clint asked.

    "Yeah, Capsicle saw it too!" Tony said. Bruce pipped in, "I did too, she told us 'thanks for the ride' and just turned invisible." The others turned to him.

    "Well, you all should go out and find her, and bring her in. And make sure you cuff her, she was an assassin for HYDRA." Fury said, bringing up a file on her. Steve noticed this, and turned to Fury. "But she wasn't doing it willingly." He said to Fury before adding, "I'm mean, we all saw the scars, and Bruce heard the story." Bruce nodded.

    "She could still be dangerous, and we don't want her getting away again." Fury said and then left.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It had been a week in the homeless shelter, and she had gotten a job as a librarian, she thought that the books could help with what she'd missed. She was walking at night, towards the small park that she would go to everyday. Although, she didn't know that there was someone waiting there for her. As she got closer, she spotted a large figure across the park, but couldn't make out any features.

    "Alright Gone Girl, I'm sorry but you're coming with me." The figure said, and she soon recognized the voice belonged to a certain playboy. She slowly backed away, ready to run.

    "I'm sorry Tony, but... I'm not going with you-" She paused as she backed into a person. They grabbed her hands, and put her in hand cuffs. She turned around to face Steve.

    "Sorry ma'am, Fury's orders." He told her as she was lead to a car.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

(Y/n) sat uncomfortably in the back of the car as Steve sat next to her, while Tony and Natasha sat in the front, Natasha driving. "So, why am I going with you guys?" She asked. They remained silent. She rolled her eyes, and turned invisible, just to piss them off. "(Y/n), you can't get out of the car, the doors are locked." Natasha stated. She groaned in annoyance then reappeared. Steve looked a bit shocked. "Why do you guys want me anyways?" She asked, she was just gonna bug them the whole time if they didn't answer.

    "Fury wanted you." Was all Tony said, she were glad someone at least answered her question.

    "Well Fury can kiss my ass, I didn't want this." She huffed. Tony only grinned.

    "You might want to watch your language there (y/n), or Spangles might have a fit!" He scolded sarcastically as Steve groaned next to her.