G A M E S

"Stark!" You and Steve yelled.

You both got up from your seats as Tony ran, both of you chasing him. Tony ran out of the cafeteria, Steve followed, but you had a better idea. You turned around and walked back to the table where your friends sat, "hey... Um, guys I have and idea..." They all looked up at you, making you more nervous, and you looked away slightly. "Sure, what it it?" Bruce asked.

    "Hide and seek, Steve's it." Was what you said, you knew it was childish, but you haven't played it since you were seven. Plus, you were feeling nostalgic this afternoon.

    "Okay, but if we're playing, we should add some extra stuff, make it more interesting." Clint suggested. You looked back at your friends, feeling more confident now that they wanted to play.

    "Like what?" Natasha asked.

    "Whoever gets caught first has to wear a dress for the rest of the day." He said.

    "But what about lady (y/n) and lady Natasha?" Thor asked. "Trust me, they won't get caught," Bruce said with a smirk. You all decided to play, and all stood up and left the cafeteria. "Okay, we need to find Cap" Clint stated. You then all heard a scream coming from down the hall, which belonged to Tony. "Uh, I think we found him..." Bruce said as everyone sprinted down the hall towards the scream. You saw Stark running for his life as Steve followed quickly behind. As the Captain caught Tony you'd decided now was the best time to speak up.

    "Hey, guys we're playing hide and seek, and Steve's it."

You watched Tony let out a breath as Steve let go of him. "Oh, and first one found wears a dress all day" Clint added, smirking at you. This would be fun.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

    "Twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty!" Steve yelled as everyone scrambled to find a hiding spot. You choose the vents, and so did Clint, you both sat a opposite sides grinning at each other. Tony got his Iron Man suit and flew outside the building, and waited on a balcony. Natasha hid away in the shadows, where you could walk right by her but never see her, Steve already passed her twice. Bruce couldn't figure out where to go, so when he started turning a bit green, you invited him into the vents. Thor picked behind the curtains, having seen it in a Midgardian film.

After ten minutes Steve finally found someone, Thor. You and Clint snickered, but you moved along the vents farther away from the boys once you heard footsteps, you made it across several rooms when you heard the faint cheering of Steve and the groans from Hawkeye. You opened up some of the vent, and jumped down to be greeted by a large hallway, you looked over towards a balcony and spotted Tony sitting at a table. You walked out and joined him, "hey Tony." He turned his head and grinned, "hey, I was worried you were Cap." You both laughed, gathering the attention of Steve.

    "Found you guys," he stated.

    "Damn," you and Tony said.

Steve left to go and find Natasha, you and Tony decided to walk around. "Hey, uh (y/n)?" He asked. "Yeah," you replied. He stopped in the hallway, you stopped as well. "I was talking with Fury, and after the next few days, you'll be moving into the Avengers tower," Tony said.

    "And what if I don't want to?" You inquired.

    "Then you'll have to stay here."

    "Okay, I'll pack my things," you stated sarcastically. Tony grinned.

    "Great, just so you know, after the next few days from now, you'll be living with the Avengers."