S T E V E

Steve walked over to your room, softly knocking before hearing the soft patter of feet coming towards the door. You opened the door to find Steve smiling in front of you, you smiled back. You were only in a towel, and noticed Steve blushing, you hide slightly behind the door. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to watch some Disney movies with me, I'm trying to figure out what I missed and Nat suggested this."

    "That's a perfect idea, I uh, kinda need to catch up as well," he stated while rubbing the back of his neck.

   "Great, let me just get changed," you stated, he nodded and you closed the door and put on a large black shirt that was Bucky's, and some blue shorts. Once finished you opened your door to find Steve leaning on the wall, he noticed you and you both walked towards the living room on your floor. You both sat down and he showed you how to turn on the large tv.

Steve browsed through several movies before picking on called 'Beauty and the Beast'. You spread your legs across the couch, and leaned on Steve, he wrapped an arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer together.

Halfway through the movie you noticed Steve was quietly singing along to the songs, you laughed and joined in, messing up a few times. The movie then finished, and you picked one, 'Lady and the Tramp.' It was decided that you'd both have a long movie marathon, each taking turns picking the movie. Before the next one started you grabbed popcorn, soda, (f/candy), and some chocolate. You finished 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' and your eyes began to drop, you slowly fell asleep, placing your head on Steve's lap, and dozed off.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Steve really wasn't sure what to do when you fell asleep on his lap, he decided not to move and wake you up, being the gentleman he was. He fell asleep as well, making this the second time you two fell asleep together on the couch.

He was woken up by soft whimpering, and he looked down and saw you crying and shaking slightly.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(Flashback music)

    "The Red Queen, how nice of you to join us, come sit," the man stated, he was standing behind the Winter Solider, who was sitting in a ugly metal chair, a large steel table sat in front of him. His hands were cuffed, and so were yours, the man behind him was holding a gun, you knew everyone had to do this. You and the Solider were known for your long list of kills, you being named the Red Queen, because if anyone crossed paths with you, a bloody mess would be left behind.

It didn't help that no one could see you due to the invisibility, some also called you the Shadow because of this, some even said Bloody Mary. Some would say you were married to death himself.

You sat across from the Solider, you had met him a while ago, and you knew you would be doing another mission together. You could still hear the screams from the last mission with him, and it didn't help that you weren't wiped afterwards, remembering everything. Every detail. This would be the biggest mission for you yet, taking down an entire company, and burning the building to the ground. But one thing stuck out. No survivors.

(Flashback ends)

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

    "(Y/n), wake up, it's okay, (y/n), come on," Steve spoke softly, pulling you away from another nightmare.

    "S-Steve?"

    "Yes, I'm here (y/n), it's okay," he pulled you close to him, caressing your head.

    "Thank you."

    "No problem, how about we get you to bed?"

You nodded your head, and he carried you towards your bedroom, laying you down gently on the bed, he tucked you in, and kissed your head. He said goodbye and left to go and sleep.

As you fell asleep you didn't realize that Steve came back to your room and sleep in your chair next to your bed, making sure that he was there if you woke up again.