"Of course baby," I kissed her neck and tugged at the hem of her long sleeve so that I could pull it over her head. "You don't even have to ask. I'm crazy about you."

She gasped as I threw her down onto the bed. Her hair spread on the pillow, her half lidded eyes looked up at me as I knelt between her spread thighs and pinned her hands above her head.

"Mmm you're so beautiful," I groaned, looking over her full breasts, plump above her black lace bra. She thrust her hips upward, the friction on my erection made me tremble and I pushed back down into her centre. Her lips made a sensual 'o' and she whimpered.

With her hands still pinned above her head, I lowered my lips to her chest and kissed the top of her breasts. "I promise that I'll do good by you, baby," I wrapped one hand around both of her wrists and slid her bra straps off with the other. She was panting, pushing her chest up to me. "I'll look after you heart. Treat you well."

She cried out as I drew her nipple in between my teeth. "I know, Heath," I looked up and met her needing expression. "I know. I trust you. Completely."

I closed my mouth over hers and kissed her so hard that I thought I could taste blood. Her hands slipped between our bodies and she popped the button on her jeans. I helped her out of them, pulling the material down her silk smooth legs. The sound of her restless breathing made me desperate to be inside of her.

As soon as I'd discarded of her jeans, I kissed the inside of her thigh, biting, sucking as I moved toward her centre. She slid her fingers into my hair and pushed my face into her heat with impatience. The taste of her made me wild. I held onto her thighs, pinching to the point that she'd probably end up with bruises. She thrashed and cried and moaned my name.

Suddenly, she sat up, scooted out from under me and pushed me down before she threw a leg across my waist. Her flat palms spread out on my chest and her soaking centre settled on my stomach. I held her waist and watched her chest rising falling. "You deserve more than just sex," she sounded out of breath but her voice trembled as well. "You deserve my whole broken heart. And my commitment and so if we're doing this, we're doing it all. Dates, plans, romantic shit. All of it. And I'm going to introduce you to people as my boyfriend. I can't wait."

My heart was so full that it fucking hurt. She reached down, pulled me out of my sweats and lined herself up as she straddled me. Her touch made me tremble. Her words made me weak. I gripped her hips when my tip was inside of her and gave her another inch, slow and teasing. But I couldn't hold out for another minute and thrust, pulling her down at the same time so that I filled her with one strong slam. Her lips parted and she gasped.

"Mmm baby," I panted. "So good. You feel so fucking good."

In the morning, I woke up holding my girl. She was curled into me, her sweet smelling hair rested under my chin. The air was cold outside of the covers. But our bodies kept each other warm. Whenever I thought about last night, the way she'd told me how she feels. How she'd claimed me and made that move, it sent a burst of warmth through my veins.

It was Sarah's birthday today and I knew that Leonie wanted to make the most of the day. So did I. So I wasn't surprised when her phone alarm started buzzing before the sun had come up. She stirred but I reached over to the side table and tapped the screen of her iPhone until it stopped.

"I'm getting up," she mumbled, eyes closed and voice thick. I laughed and pushed a piece of hair from her peaceful face.

"Sarah won't be awake," I whispered and kissed her cheek. Whenever I looked at her, my heart pounded so damn hard. She was really mine. And fuck if it didn't feel like the best thing that had ever happened to me.