i kissed her on the cheek. she closed her eyes and i decided to as well, i was tired and it was still kind of early. i got under the covers along with her and felt happier now that we were better.

;;

alex pov//

i opened my eyes to see martinus sleeping right next to me. i was glad things were okay again. i know we were never apart but i felt lost without him.

i cuddled up next to him for a little. i leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. maybe he will wake up. i kissed him a couple more times.

he woke up and grinned next to me. this time he was giving me all the kisses. i didn't want him to stop.

martinus-"what time is it?"

alex-"it's 10:30."

martinus-"oh shoot we have football this morning."

alex-"can't you just stay here with me?"

martinus-"trust me i wish i could but i gotta go change. you can come with me."

alex-"i would but i'm so comfy."

martinus-"come get on my back."

i smiled. he got out of bed and came around to me. i stood up and jumped on his back. i wrapped my arms and legs around him.

i put my head on his back. he started to walk towards his room. i kicked his door open with my foot and he carried me to the bed.

he put me down but before he could get up i pulled him back down. he flipped over so he was facing me now. i pulled him in close by his shirt and kissed him. he kissed back smoothly. i let go and let out a giggle.

martinus-"as much as i want to continue i need to change."

alex-"okay."

i pouted. i didnt want him to go. martinus took his clothes out of my closet. he took of his shirt and even though i could only see his back i had chills going down my back.

he put on a tight long sleeve shirt and it highlighted his abs. he looked down and stopped. maybe he was shy or something? he turned around and gave me a look.

alex-"oh sorry i'll close my eyes."

i closed my eyes while he finished his changing. he came over and kissed me on the cheek. i opened my eyes and smiled.

we both went downstairs and martinus packed his bag. marcus came down and when he looked at me he let out a laugh.

alex-"what?"

marcus-"your neck."

my face turned red. i quickly moved my hair in front of my face and tried to cover up the hickey martinus gave me. i looked at him and he blushed.

martinus-"sorry!"

alex-"it's fine."

kjell erik-"come on boys!"

kjell erik came in the room and grabbed the keys.

kjell erik-"morning alex, gerd anne wanted you in the kitchen."

alex-"okay, bye guys have fun!"

i went into the kitchen and saw gerd anne making food. she had waffles and a plate of fruit all on the table. emma was in there eating.