Y/n: Ok.

He got up and walked away to the bathroom. I laughed at his cute little walk. After a few minutes, he came back fully dressed and brought a big hoodie which he handed to me to wear.

TaeHyung: I'll go buy some food. Stay here.

He left and I just laid on the bed trying to remember what happened last night. Did Jihyun go to jail? He must have. I was so lucky Taehyung came just in time. If he hadn't, I don't know what I would have done. I would probably be dead by now. If I was gone, what would happen to TaeKwon or JungKook? OMG!!! They must be so worried, I should call them. I started looking for my phone but I couldn't find it anywhere. As I was about to give up I remember the one obvious place I haven't look, my purse. I walked over to the sofa where my purse was, there we go.  I look at my phone to see millions of miss calls from Jungkook. Oh God, he is going to be so mad. I quickly called him. After a few second he picked up.

JungKook: Hello? Y/n, why haven't you called. I was so worried. Are you ok? Did something happen to you?

Y/n: JungKook, calm down. I'm fine now. Nothing happened( You Lied). Just a little busy because of work. I'm sorry I didn't call.

JungKook: As long as You're ok. We missed you. When are you coming home?

Y/n: I'll come back home as soon as I can. I miss you guys too. 

We talked about work and how little Tae was doing. It seemed like they were doing fine, at least something is going right. After about an hour of talking, we hung up. Just then someone knocked on the door. I went to open the door and there stood Taehyung with foods on a tray. My eyes grew wide and my mouth started watering. I am so hungry. Perfect Timing. He came into the room with a big smile. 

He set the tray down and I started eating. He sat in front of me and just watch me eat.

Y/n: Aren't you eating? 

TaeHyung: No, you eat. 

Y/n: Take a bite. It's delicious. 

TaeHyung: I'm not hungry, eat a lot.

Y/n: Asih, why are you lying? I know you want some. 

 I took a big spoonful and shoved it into his mouth. His eyes lighted up. He started chewing as I laughed.

Y/n: See, it's delicious.

We both sat there and ate together, Just like old times.

TaeHyung: We're going back home tomorrow.

Y/n: Oh, really? 

 I was a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong I miss little Tae and Jungkook but I wanted to spend some time with him. Just us, like how it used to be...years ago. 

TaeHyung: You look disappointed. 

Y/n: Me? No. ( I shooked my head). I'm just tired that's all.

TaeHyung: Shall we go do something fun?

Y/n: Fun?

TaeHyung: Since you liked the beach so much why don't we go there tonight? 

Y/n: Sure.

TaeHyung: Ok. Dinner on a beach. 

He looked so excited. 

*TIME SKIPS*

TaeHyung: Are you ready?

Y/n: Yup, let's go. 

We walk out and drove to the beach. The weather was so calm. The sweet breeze. I didn't know what Taehyung planned so he just led me.

 I didn't know what Taehyung planned so he just led me

What is all this? This looks like a date.