C9 "what happened little monster? the bad girl hurt you again?" [Edited]

Flowey was sitting is his corner on the other side of the control panel. He was waiting for Frisk. Or at least for something to happen.
He once had the control over that panel. He was powerful. But then this child came and took his power. Not that he minded. He somehow loved Frisk, like a sister.
He sniffed again, he had a runny nose.
"Why did you let me die again, sis? Why, Frisk?" he cried.
"You said I won't die again as long as you're by my side...," he continued crying and hid his face in his leaves.
"Have you lied to me?"
He was feeling the pain again. The pain of being betrayed. The pain of not being loved. That pain he felt, the pain when no one cares.
But Frisk cared, if only Flowey knew how much she really did care.
The tears continued streaming on his face, while his hope was slowly fading away.
He felt the coldness of a soft hand on his face and he raised his gaze.
"w h a t  h a p p e n e d  l i t t l e  m o n s t e r? t h e  b a d  g i r l  h u r t  y o u  a g a i n?"
The tears were wiped from his face by the monster.
All he could do was sit there, like a statue made from ice because he didn't expect him to come again.
" h e h e h e. y o u r e   s o  e a s y  t o  h u r t" the black silhouette laughed right in his face and then disappeared.
No one ever remembered him. Of course, Sans did, but besides, no one remembered. This was the only thing he and the young skeleton were having in common. Couldn't they be friends? This was all Flowey wanted. To be treated nice, like a normal monster.

I hope this funny pic with Gaster would do me being late c: