C4 "a flower on one's head" [Edited]

Flowey got in the ground when the girl's body disappeared. He was in a darkened corner watching for Toriel and waiting Frisk's return. However, she didn't come back.
Frisk found herself in the bunch of the golden flowers again, also Flowey got kind of teleported back to his place.
Oh, no, the game reseted, Flowey realised.
Frisk was calm and started walking on the old path. Soon she saw the familiar light and she started walking faster, preparing herself for another dialogue with Flowey.
Ugh, why I must do this repeatedly...
She saw the little flower and waited for him to say something. "God, Frisk! You are fine!"
Frisk was confused. Shouldn't the other characters forget everything that happened when a reset comes by? "Flowey...? How can you remember?", Frisk asked a little cpnfused. "Remember what?", Flowey was also confused by Frisk. "What happened in the past timeline!", Frisk almost shouted because she was not understanding how it could be possible. "Because I had control over this "game" until you fell here and gained it", Flowey responded with a kind of smirk on his face. "Oh, so it's normal for you to remember...", Frisk approved still unconcerned. "Yep. When i saw that brats don't remember and I do, I thought that it may be because...", Flowey suddenly stopped and made a muzzle face. "Never matter, let's get going little idiot!", Flowey said joking and looking at Frisk while she was smirking because she knew it was a joke. Flowey's rude personality was slowly coming back because he was gaining courage next to the dauntless and kind child. ((Divergent references 🙈😋 ))
Frisk kneeled in Flowey's front and then the little yellow being saw something right in the middle of Frisk's head. "Umm, Frisk you have a golden flower in your hair...", Flowey said with his high pitched and echoed voice. Frisk put her hands in her hair trying to find that flower that was stuck in her hair. "Nono noo wait. It's right on top of your head!", Flowey exclaimed a little angry because Frisk was so easy-going. Frisk went with her hands right on top of her head and finded the flower. She grabbed it and pulled but she couldn't take it. "Ugh, I think it's stuck there Flowey!", Frisk said a little pannicated. "Wait, lemme climb on your head and see if I can take it...". Frisk bended and Flowey was on her head. He grabbed the flower and pulled after he took a look on it. "Frisk seems like this flower is not tied up in your hair. It grows from your skin!". Flowey got on her arm and wrapped his roots. "This is impossible!", Frisk grabbed the flower again and pulled harder. "Ouch!", she said when it felt like she was pulling her own skin. "I think it's because of the game or something. Anyway, let's go. We don't have time for this."

After Frisk refuses multiple times to fight Toriel and the game resets bringing more flowers on her body, Toriel eventually let her pass.
"Great, we finally passed Toriel!", Flowey said a little sarcastic. "Yep", Frisk said optimistic. "It would have been more easier if you would have killed her..."
"Nope, Flowey we are not going to do this. Not me nor you. Never. Ok? Promise me."
"Fine, fine, you little I-don't-want-to-kill-anyone"
"No, say 'I promise I won't kill any monster to Frisk."
"Argh, you're really annoying, y'know?", but Flowey said that and they went further.