C1 "don't worry i won't harm you" [Edited]

Frisk POV

I don't really remember what happened before all of this. I just woke up in a bunch of flowers. I admired them. They were golden flowers. They were so rare I didn't even realize how they were here. Then I remembered something about falling here. Tripping and falling. I checked myself, happily nothing was broken. I slightly touched the beautiful flowers. They were so fragile and beautiful, sparkling in the sun shines. I looked up and discovered there was a big whole and a big distance between me and the roof, and I wondered how I managed not to brake anything from my body. I got up, some petals falling from over my short pants. I thought the flowers were going to die because I kinda stomped on them with all my body and my weight, but they were thousands and I just knew they were going to be ok. I looked around me. The place looked like a big cave and I saw a path so I walked on it. I got in the front of a big entrance. I entered through that gate thing and kept walking straight. Soon I saw a light on a little spot over the grass. When I came closer, I saw a flower. It's face was facing the other side, making me look to his back. Some of the petals were torn apart or messy by dirt, or both. It turned fast and I was surprised to see that is was alive. It had two little and black sparkly eyes and a little mouth. Its expression was showing fear and I could notice that it was terrified. I stepped closer very slow, while its eyes glittered into mine. He finally spoke and I was even more amazed: "Please don't hurt me!". His voice was weak and terrible terrified. That made me have something like little iced cubes all over my spine.
What made it be so scared and terrified? It looks so...so...
"Don't worry, I spoke. I won't harm you.", I smiled kindly at the talking flower.