C2 "they won't hurt u anymore" [Edited]

Author POV

The flower got a relaxing expression. He looked at Frisk amazed. He tried to speak out.
"I am Flowey. Flowey the Flower" he said in a small voice.
Frisk kept smilling at him, something that made him smile at the girl too. She kinda kneeled. She touched his delicate petals. "It's nice to meet you, Flowey. I am Frisk. Hmph...Frisk the Human". Flowey was excited about a new friend. He was feeling a little lonely and always was scared or bullyed by monsters bigger than him. "Flowey it's a nice name", Frisk said and again smiled at him. Flowey was already thinking that she was awesome, and he wanted to stay near her forever. She was a nice presence. "Thanks", he said and looked away, a little embarassed. No one ever complimented him until now. He felt a weird feeling growing inside him.((happiness lol)) "You have a nice name too" he said, thrilling his two leaves that looked like it's arms. Frisk turkishly layed next to Flowey. "How do I get out of here?". Flowey was afraid that the moment when she will ask this will come. "You must exit the Ruins and then make a long journey until you reach King Asgore. You must battle him if you want to get out of here". Flowey was scared. He didn't want another kid to be killed right in front of his eyes. Again and again. "I see. Is Asgore a bad guy?", Frisk asked with a curious voice. "Well, everyone here is bad except me. And now you". The child smiled at the compliment. "You know the areas around here, don't you?". Flowey got enthusiastic. He stayed taller and answered "Of course. I know every little corner of the Underground", he said proudly. "But why asking that?"
Frisk was having some thoughts in her mind and also she knew that what she will say next will make the little golden flower very happy. "I was wondering if you could...maybe come with me?". She widely smiled at the golden cute beeing. Flowey just gasped. "Are you serious?". Frisk nodded signing yes. "You really want to take me with you?". Frisk nodded again. "Wow!", Flowey said surprised. She was different by the others. No kid that ever fell there has asked him something like this. But then the tenderness flower remembered about what happened when he encoutered a monster. He was getting hurt and it took a lot for him to regenerate his HP. He started trembling. "But what about the other monsters?", Flowey asked, fear being sensed in his voice. "Is there something wrong with the other Monsters?", Frisk replied, now laying on her back on the grass with her eyes closed and letting the sun warm her face. "They are all bad. They can hurt me. Or you. Or even kill both of us", Flowey said, fear still sensing in his voice. "Don't worry. They won't hurt you anymore while you're with me.", Frisk said and gave the little flower a soothing smile.