Hour 10

4:00 p.m.

We go back to his car and get in. He pulls out of the parking lot and I look out the window while he drives, admiring the water.

"You're not going to ask where we're going," Jason asks. "You wouldn't tell me if I did. And I've liked all of your other surprises, so I'll just wait until we get there," I say. "Okay," he says.

After a few minutes of driving, I feel a sudden sharp pain in my abdomen and silently whince. I've felt worse, but it's not a good sign. Especially after my little coughing fit earlier. I get a little worried about how much time is left and it must be showing on my face because Jason frown a little when he looks at me.

"What's wrong, Jae? You look worried," he says," I can take you home and we can hangout there if you want." "Later," I say," I'll tell you later. Just don't take me home. Please."

He holds my hand and kisses the back of it. "Don't worry, princess. I won't," he says. I smile and he holds my hand the rest of the way to our destination. Again, we get out of the car. I look around and realize that we're at the Golden Gate Overlook.

He wraps his arm around my waist while we walk over to the rails. I smile because of how pretty it is. Jason backhugs me while we look out at the bridge and I think about the last time we came here together.

"Wow, I haven't been here in forever," I say," Not since fifth grade when someone pushed me while I was looking over the railing and scared me half to death." I turna arond and look accusingly at Jason. He just laughs though.

"You were fine," he says," And I would've caught you if you fell." "Great, so we both would've been done for," I tease. He rolls his eyes and picks me up by the waist, sitting me down on the railing.

I instinctively wrap my arms around his neck and glare at him. "Jason Taylor, I swear-," I start. "You swear what," he asks challengingly. I narrow my eyes at him and continue glaring, which makes him smile. He takes another steps toward me and moves one hand from my waist to my chin, looking me in the eyes the whole time.

He glances at my lips then back at my eyes. He leans in and places his lips on mine, kissing me softly. I kiss him back and get this weird, warm, fuzzy feeling inside. There's a whole zoo runing wild in my stomach and my heart is beating faster than it probably should be.

He pulls away and smiles at me. "That's twice," I tell him. "Nah, the first one doesn't count since it only happened because of the kiss cam," he says. "Alright. Only one," I say.

He smiles again and hugs me while I'm still on the rail. I hug him tightly to 1) keep my balance. And 2) to return his hug. "Wanna get off the rail now," he asks when he notices that I'm getting uneasy. I nod. "Hold on, okay," he says.

I nod again and he picks me up off of the rail, but instead of setting me on the ground, he starts to carry me. I wrap my legs around his torso and hold onto him tighter to avoid falling. "You're so extra," I tell him while he carries me to the car. "You love it," he says. "Maybe," I reply and lay my head on his shoulder for a little.

Jason finally puts me down and we get in the car. He checks the time when we're inside and says," Uh oh." I look at him and frown a little. "What's wrong," I ask. "We have to hurry or we'll be late," he says. "Late for what," I ask.

He just looks at me. "Another surprise," I ask. "You got it, babe," he says. I blush and I see him grin at myreaction. "We have to hurry, remember," I ask, trying to change the subject. "You're cute when you're shy," he comments while starting the car. "Jason," I pout. "Alright," he says and we leave the overlook.