Hours 3 - 6

10:00 a.m.

We've been driving for a while, so I look at Jason after taking a glance out the window. "Are we almost there," I ask him. "Almost. Keep looking out the window and you'll see it when we turn the corner," he says. "Okay," I say.

I do what he said and continue looking out the window. Soon the Giants baseball stadium comes into view and I look at Jason again. "We're not going to the Giants game, are we," I ask. "I know how much you wanted to go, so surprise," he says while parking the car.

I smile and lean over to hug him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you," I say excitedly. He hugs me back without hesitation. "No problem princess," he says. We let each other go and get out of the car.

While we walk into the stadium, he reaches for my hand. He holds it in his own and intertwines our fingers. I look at our hands, then at him. He just smiles and motions for me to follow him.

I smile a little and we go to our seats. It's not to far from the bottom, but high enough for there to be a good view of San Francisco. In the distance, I can see the Golden Gate over the water and Alcatraz Island. It's really pretty.

"Like it," Jason asks. I turn to look at him and nod, a smile on my face. "Great," he says and also smiles. "Are you hungry," he asks. "No," I answer," You?" He shakes his head. "Okay," I say.

The game starts not long after and we watch it quietly. He holds my hand the whole time, unless someone misses and he throws his hands into the air. But he always holds it again.

About three-fourths of the way throuh the game, I turn to look at my bestfriend. The smile on his face hasn't left since we got here, I love it. I wonder if I'll remember any of this during whatever happens when you die. I hope I do though.

He turns a minute later and catches me looking at him. I smile shyly and look away for a few seconds.

"Hey look!!"

Someone behind us yells. We both look over and see that they're doing the kiss cam. And it's on us!

I look at Jason, but it turns out that he was looking at me. "So~," I say, dragging out the o. He laughs a little at my shyness and rolls his eyes. "Come here," he says. He cups my face and leans in.

His lips land on mine, so I close my eyes. My hands find their way to his neck as I kiss back and he smiles into the kiss. We hear cheering from the crowd and separate when we realize that there's still a camera on us.

I smile a little and bite my lip softly, a rosy tint covering my cheeks. Jason smiles at me and I look away because I'm going to die if I don't. It would still be a better way to go than what's actually killing me.

"You okay, princess," Jason asks. "Yeah. That was just-," I kinda trail off. "It's okay. I feel the same way," he says. I look at him and we both end up smiling. I mean, how can I not smile with him?

For the rest of the game, we sit there and he keeps an arm around me. We've only spent about three hours together so far, but I wish it didn't have to end. I wish I had more time with him. I hate that wishing is the only thing I can do, especially since it won't happen with my luck.

I look at him again and smile a little. I just have to make the most of the time I have. Just like I promised my dad I would.