Hour 2

9:00 a.m.

My phone buzzes and I release the hug to check it. It's a text from Jason. He'll be here in about five minutes. I text him an okay and put my phone away.n"I gotta go soon," I say. 

My parents hug me and I can feel my mom's tears on my shoulder. "Please don't cry, mom. We all knew it would happen," I say. "I know, but I don't want to loose my baby," she says.

I hug her again to calm her down, then I hug my dad again."You'll always be my little girl, no matter what happens in the next few hours. We love you so much," he says. "I love you too," I reply.

I hand my dad the letter I had taken off of my desk. "Can you guys give this to Jason," I ask. "Sure, but why not let him have it now," my mom asks. "It's for when I'm gone. I don't want him to open it until then and if I gave it to him now, he'd open it when I'm not looking," I say.

My parents nod. "We'll give it to him. I promise," my dad assures me. I smile and wait a few more minutes for him to get here.

*knock* *knock*

I turn towards the door when I hear the knocks echo through the room. Then I look at my parents, for what could be the last time, and smile. "I gotta go. I love you guys," I say. My father kisses my forehead one more time. I wave to them and open the door so I can go outside.

I smile when I see Jason. I hug him the tall brunette happily, making him laugh a bit, but hugs me too. "Hey, you ready to go," he asks. "Of course not. I just heard you knock on the door and walked outside," I answer.

He laughs and smiles at me. "Be glad I find your sarcasm adorable," he says. "I'm glad you find my sarcasm adorable," I say with a smile."Good. Now come on," he says. He leads me to his car and we both get in it. He drives away from the house.

"Where are we going," I ask. "Well, you said we could spend the whole day together, so we're going to a lot of places," he answers. "So are you gonna tell me where we are going first," I ask. "Nope," he says.

"Please?"

"Umm, no."

I frown and pout a little. He looks at me and smiles when I do that. "You're so cute! Don't worry, I'll tell you when we're close," he says. "Okay~," I say. He smiles again and we spend most of the car ride talking.