"Obsession!"

"Love!"

"Obsession!"

"Love!"

"Shut up! Mike already left idiots." Max got in the middle of Dustin and Lucas, pushing them away from each other with her arms.

"And where did he go?" All of the friends turned around to see Will, who was just standing there without saying anything.

"I don't know, but we have to leave too, lunch is almost over. Let's go!" Everyone followed Will to the classroom of their next class.

Surprisingly, or maybe not, Mike didn't show up to that class or the rest of them.

El was peacefully reading in her room. She had a book on her right hand and a dictionary in the other, but she almost didn't need it as she had been doing this since her return, trying to improve her English.

Suddenly a knock on the door made her leave her books on her bed and go there, ready to attack. Whoever knocked didn't use the special knock Hopper did.

She picked up Eggo from the floor as the dog followed her wherever she went.

She was scared that someone had found her and was going to take her to the lab again.

"Who-who i- s t-there?" Eleven tried to sound as scary as possible, but instead she could notice how scared she had sounded. She shut her eyes close and bit her lip, as she internally slapped herself.

"El? It's me, Mike!" El's eyes opened widely and she smiled. She left Eggo in the floor and ran to the door to open it, and as soon as she did Mike threw himself to her, almost tackling her to the floor. She hugged back gladly and they stood there for a while, holding the other moving from side to side.

Both of them pulled apart smiling and looked into each other's eyes. Whenever they did that, Mike couldn't help but admire her. Admire her big brown eyes, her little nose and her lips. Oh, how beautiful she was, and how-

"Mike?" Mike shook his head slightly.

"What's wrong princess?" El blushed so much that her face looked like a fire truck. Mike smiled at how cute she looked until he realized what he had said, blushing even more than El. But he liked the way it sounded, so he would keep using it. She was cute when she blushed, but come on, when wasn't she cute, right?

"W-what are you doing here? I thought you had school."
"You don't want me here? Okay, then I guess I'll leave." Mike turned around and began walking away with a smirk on his face.
"NO! I mean, no. It's not that I don't want you here, I actually love-" Mike raised his eyebrows and El widened her eyes. "I LOVE THAT YOU ARE HERE, not what you were thinking. WAIT NO!...I- but, I mean, I know that... well. UGH, I don't even know what I'm saying." Mike laughed and hugged her again briefly. She's so adorable.

"I missed you, El. And I know I saw you yesterday and all but, well..." Mike scratched the back of his neck. "It seemed like an eternity without you." Mike had been moving his eyes to El and then to the floor, then back to El and then to the floor. El giggled and cupped his face in her hands.

She kissed his cheek soundly and smiled. "I missed you too, Mike." Mike smiled too and began to lean in. El did too and as they closed their eyes-

DING

Mike again wrapped his arms around El protectively and she laughed as she blushed.

"You have to stop doing that any time something scares us Mike, it was just the toaster." El was still laughing as Mike let her go from his grip. Mike laughed too at her contagious laughter.