Intro...

I was not going to write KimCop anymore but they are too much and I had to. But this time my Kimmon and Copter are completely fictional. They are nothing like the actual characters (I hope).

I love they both but I love Copter a bit more (don't kill me) and in my heart Copter is the epitome of purity and innocence. Therefore he is going to be perfect in all my stories.

Kimmon on the other hand is going to be a bit of a rogue and is driven in perfecting his abilities and achiveing his goals.

But one thing that will not change forever is that KimCop is end game and their love will withstand any test of time.

In my story, Copter will be a medical student who ends up not being a doctor but a nurse instead.

Kimmon is an aspiring singer who take part in an idol competition and wins it earning him an instant fame.

The boys met each other in school where Kim was a Basketball star and Copter was in the medical crew.

Copter had a crush on the handsome sportsman since forever which came to light one day at the court. Kim was slow to see it but once he found the little dimple cutie, he was smitten.

This was their journey from teens to young men and their struggle to overcome obstacles life throws their way and ultimately find their happiness.