32

Warning: a whole lot of fluff

Your POV:

*ping*

I pulled my phone out to see a text from Jungkook. I smiled and squealed as I read it.

Jungkook:
I miss you :3 why don't you come over now?

Me:
Jungkook, I'm studying! We'll hang out later, right?

Jungkook:
*sighs* well dress up pretty ❤

Me:
We're hanging out at the company...

Jungkook:
So? It's still a date 😑

Me:
Okay, okay. Now let me study

Jungkook:
😘❤

I hugged my phone and jumped up and down.

I'm going on a date with Jeon Jungkook!! And he send me a heart and he misses you and the kissy emoji!! Aerdfcbbbjjjjkkitrwa!!

I rolled on the bed multiple times until I fell down and banged my head against the floor.

"Y/n! What are you doing up there?," my mother yelled from downstairs.
"N-nothing!," I felt embarrassed.
I heard my mother ramble on about "when will she ever grow up?" And, "always screaming and jumping for a bunch of guys who don't even know she exists..", "chimpanzee" and I stifled a laughter.

Well too bad mom, they know I exist and I'M DATING ONE OF THEM!! HALLELUJAH! So all my fangirling is justified!!

I looked at the clock and my smile wore off. Too much work and all I could think was what to wear...

After I was done with my homework, well, more or less, I got up to get dressed.

I didn't have to think twice to know what color to wear because I already knew Jungkook loved red. So I wore a red frock embossed with black thread work and let my hair loose to cover up the exposed neck.

"Where are you going?," my mother asked when I came downstairs.
"Hanging out with friends."
"Junhyung?," she asked about sunbae and I found it odd. But I shrugged it off.
"Yeah, and Yoona. See you," I waved and set out.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Walking inside the building, I fidgeted and smoothed my frock nervously.

Do I look okay? What if he doesn't like me? Aish, you're thinking about that NOW? When you can't even do anything about it?

I was having second guesses about the dress when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," I said, rubbing my nose.
"Ducky," Jungkook said, eyeing me over.

And I felt even more self conscious, now that I had rammed into him. Rubbing my nose, I looked at him. He was looking at me with such dark eyes, I felt myself shiver.

"You know what I like," he said in a deep voice.
I suddenly felt proud of being an ARMY because we're such wifey material. We know them to the atom. I felt like high fiving myself.
"Every fan knows that," I smiled at him.
He came closer and spoke down to me, "I'm glad my girlfriend knows that."