14

Your POV:

It was getting harder to let Yoona let me walk to work alone. After the accident, she had been really protective of me especially while I was on the road. I really hadn't thought this through because now I couldn't shrug her off.

"yeah, no way am I letting you walk off alone. Moreover, I haven't really seen where you work yet anyway," she went on about walking me. I suddenly felt like a dog.

"but you don't really have to. I feel like a fool if you say it like that. It was an accident, Yoona. Let it go already," I didn't realize I sounded irritated.

"hey, I didn't mean to sound bossy," she quickly changed tactic. "I was just worried."

Damn, now I felt guilty. "I know," I sighed. I needed an excuse and bless the angels because I saw sunbae walking towards us.

"hi, sunbae," I smiled my most flattering smile.

"hey," he smiled back. "how are you?"

"I'm fine. Hey, um.. I need to go to work but I was supposed to buy grocery. Can you please take yoona to the supermarket so she can buy some?"

Yoona looked at me, surprised. "you didn't tell me that before."

Yeah because I just made it up

"yeah, well I kinda just remembered now."

She cast me a dirty eye but surrendered because she would never turn down helping me.

Walking to BigHit Entertainment, I pondered over how to keep this a secret from yoona. She was my best friend but I just didn't trust her with a secret as big as this. Especially after her spreading the thing with Jungkook smiling at her. Anything BTS related was a big no-no to be shared with yoona.

"y/n, youre here! We have an evening performance. Can you quickly get started on the members' hair?," unnie asked me as soon as I entered the dressing room.

"jee, im fine," I faked a hurt expression which earned me a roar of laughter from everyone.

Crap. Bts was there as well. I blushed profusely as I went to put my bag and get started on the work.

"how are you, though?," Rap Monster asked.

"im fine, thanks," I said in a small voice. Lets just make peace with the fact that I wasn't ever getting used to being around them.

Obviously, Jungkook was the first to get ready so I had to start with him.

I stood in front of him and started to comb through his mane. I was aware of his eyes on my face but I couldn't be sure as my bangs were far too long and got in my eyes as I concentrated on his hair.

Damn it, how long had it been since I last got a hair cut?

I blinked a strand out of my eye and saw Jungkook staring at him with an expression I couldn't decipher. But it did make me go all hot and I quickly looked away pretending I was looking for another comb. Stupid.

Positively red, with my hands covered in hair gel, it was getting harder for me to keep pushing my own hair out of my eyes. In exasperation, I protruded my lower lip and blew the bangs off, which landed back on my face.

I was about to turn and put a hairpin when Jungkook grabbed my wrist and I turned around. He was still wearing that expression. I looked at him through my bangs. He came closer... closer and my face grew hotter by the nanosecond. He came so close that I was sure the heat was being radiated off my face to his. He stared into my eyes and I think I peed internally. His eyes flicked to my bangs and the next thing I know... he blew on my eyes... on my bangs so they flew upwards and sideways.

All the while staring into my eyes, his lips curled into an "o". and so close to me... so, so close.

I had never felt this way before.

After what seemed an eternity, he stopped at smirked at me. My eyes were wide and my brain was buzzing like a computer.

"I think your hair needs attention, not mine."

I blushed and quickly turned to fumble with my gel laced hands to search for a hairpin. I looked around to see no one having took notice of the scene that just occurred.

I found a pin with a duck on it. Oh great.. but I wasn't in a position to be picky.

Jungkook burst out laughing when I turned around. Now, everyone looked our way and the ducky pin. Nice.

"y/n youre the cutest duck ive seen," jimin laughed.

I was mentally stabbing myself repeatedly. So I didn't really notice jungkooks intense look.

Jungkooks POV:

Having y/n this close made my heart shift uncomfortably and I couldn't help but stare at her. Did she feel this way too? Is that why she blushed?

But she avoided my eyes and was absorbed in working on my hair. Could she tell my heart was kind of going out of control? She blew her hair and my heart felt like exploding at that little action of her. She rolled her eyes and tried concentrating again before turning around.

I didn't know what took over me as I grabbed her wrist and drew close to her. With each inch, my heart raced a little faster.

And then I blew her hair off her face. I could tell she was feeling the same from the look in her wide eyes.

The entire world seemed to have stopped and when the spell was broken, she turned her back towards me. And turned around again with a ducky pin holding her bangs on the side.

This girl... was so unpredictable that I laughed. She made me feel all hot one second and then amused me the very next.

And then...

I felt angry for some reason at Jimin hyung to have flirted with her. Why I experienced all these emotions around her, I didn't know.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Okay this was inspired from the sexy whistling in the DNA teaser 😂😂😂 sorrynotsorry.