20

Your POV:

I felt a lot more relaxed after telling sunbae about the job but I wasn't really sure if Jungkook would see it that way.

I mean having him on our side would help keep Yoona at bay anyway. It wasn't like I trusted sunbae more than Yoona, but just where BTS was involved, I didn't wanna risk Yoona screaming it out to the whole school.

"Ayeeee y/n~," Yoona dashed towards me.
"Yes, yes. I know you got the tickets," I rolled my eyes.
"Do you even know how long I had to stand just to get these babies?," she kissed them.

Oh I wanted to see them perform too!! Not from behind! Okay their behinds.. GOD! What is wrong with me?

"I got three!," Yoona jumped.
"Who's the third for?"
"Me," sunbae said, walking towards us.
"So you're an ARMY too, then," I laughed.

He shrugged.

"But Yoona, I don't think I can go," I said, fully knowing that I couldn't. I had to get them ready so others can enjoy.

I feel like Mother Teresa.

"How about you try asking to get a day off? After all, the concert's in about a month. They can surely give you a day off~," sunbae chirped.

What's he doing? He knows what I do, right?

"Sunbae, I'll try but don't get your hopes up."
Yoona pouted and said, "I wonder why I even became friends with such a dull person!"

Well.. it is true. I haven't been spending much time with her. Maybe on the concert I will.

"Okay. I'll beg them to let me off. But you do know that I love you, right?," I said, kind of hurt.
"I do," sunbae butted in and we all laughed.

Yoona hugged me and I suddenly felt guilty for not having told her anything that happened with me lately.

She even got me a ticket.. I'm the worst friend ever!

"Alright, I gotta go~," I said and ran off.

On my way, I looked at the ticket and made a mental note to come clean with Yoona. Jungkook wasn't my only friend. In fact, Yoona was my best friend and if I told her to keep it a secret, she would.

With new determination, I went inside the building and was greeted by Jungkook who pulled me aside quickly.

"Wha-," I gasped.
"Your sunbae. What happened with him?," he looked perplexed. Okay maybe he won't take telling Yoona that well...

"He's your sunbae too," I said nonchalantly. "And it's fine. He agreed not to let the cat out on one condition. I got out of it real smooth," I boasted.

He narrowed his eyes and grasped my wrist so hard, it hurt. I flinched.
"What condition?"
"He didn't say," I tried to wriggle away. "But... the important.. part.. is.. he.. promised... to..," and finally he let go, "keep it a secret," I rubbed my wrist and looked at him with hurtful eyes. "And ouch! Don't you trust me at all? I care about your reputation more than you think!"

I didn't know why but I felt hurt and angry.

Had I given him the impression I couldn't handle this? It's pretty obvious I'd rather die than harm BTS. He really doesn't trust me.

"It's not that, y/n," he scratched the back of his neck, trying to find words. "I just don't... like that dude."
"Well I don't know why you wouldn't like someone you don't even know, but he's trustworthy. And even if he's not, don't you trust me?"

He looked startled.

"You think I don't trust you?"
"Do you?"
"Y/n, I trust you. I've trusted you from the moment I realized you lied to your friend about the sign to hide the fact you work here."

I blinked a couple of times and felt even worse about lying to Yoona.

"I trust her too...," I said in a small voice.
He chuckled. "Is this what it's all about?"
I looked at him, confused.
"You're feeling like a traitor because you kept it a secret from Yoona when you told your sunbae? You feel like she'll hate you for this?"

My mouth hung wide as I stared at him.

"How did- when- what?"
"I know you, ducky," he ruffled my hair. "And if you believe telling her won't harm you, you should tell her. I don't mind," and then he amended, "BTS won't mind."

He was smiling down at me and I felt so.. much that I wanted to hug the crap out of him.

But I controlled my fangirling ass and bowed down in gratitude, aware my floodgates had opened.

"Pabo ya," he said and pulled me up. And then... hugged me.

His arms wrapped around me, my face buried in his chest, as I stood numb.

What... is going on? Why do I feel hot in weird places? Why is the heat spreading? Why am I on fire? Is Jungkook hugging me? Did my fire burn him too?

I looked at him and saw, awed, he was blushing.

After what seemed an eternity, he let me go and I just stood there, stupidly. While his gaze darted awkwardly everywhere but my way.

"You're bleeding," he laughed suddenly and my hand went to my nose.

Floodgates opened here as well.

I was still reeling is his warmth when he flicked my forehead. "Snap out of it, ducky!," he said.

I rubbed my forehead numbly and followed him towards the dressing room, still feeling him around me.

Yeah I don't think I'll be back for a while. Maybe a few years to get over the fact HIS MUSCULAR AF ARMS WERE AROUND MY FREAKING BACK AND MY FACE WAS IN HIS CHEST AND HIS SMELL OHMY THAT HEAVENLY SMELL OF ALL THE GOOD IN THE WORLD AND I COULD TOTALLY FEEL HIS ABS OHMYGOD OHMYGOD I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND.. AM I HYPERVENTILATING?

"Ducky, are you okay?," he smirked. Oh he knows.
I nodded and entered the room.

It took me a while to notice everyone in the room was fixated on the television, somber expressions on their faces.

I looked at the television and froze.

"It is reported that Rap Monster from BTS is dating Hyuna, the former 4minute member, before the group disbanded. Both the idols and their companies have yet to respond to these pictures Dispatch got while the two were apparently, on a date."

I just stood there and felt like I was punched in the gut. I knew it was Rap monster. I knew his clothes.

I felt my heart fall into the pit of.. where was it again..? Yeah, the pit of Satan's asshole.

And when the pain got too much, the world turned black.

Aight so this is gonna be the last update until I come back from exams 😭😭

Enjoy the twist 😙

And hate me 😈😈😈😇😇😇 I'm sorry but I'm enjoying this 😂😂

I'll miss y'all so much 💔💔 you're waaaaay better than the peeps i live with 😭

Miss me~~~

I sarang you ❤