02 | he stole my bag

Start from the beginning

"Do you need me to tell you to piss off again?"

His dark eyes light up as he raises his eyebrows in confusion before smiling down at me.

"Ah! So that's what you were telling me, I guessed it was something along the lines," he tells me.

The guy doesn't know French? Somehow that surprised me a little as I was under the oppression that they taught it here in most schools. 

"Whatever!" I mumble as I turn back around to face my bag. I could do it, maybe if I just reach a little bit further on my tiptoes.

I stand on the tip of my toes, reaching as high as I possibly can with my hands to grab the stupid bag when suddenly it disappears from my view entirely.

"Hey, I had that you know!" I glare at the guy beside me as he lifts down my bag in his hand effortlessly.

He raises an eyebrow at me, his dark hair curling slightly at the front as he holds my duffle bag under his right arm.

"Looked to me like you were struggling," he shrugs. "Oh well never mind, if you don't want it I guess I just got myself a free bag of stuff."

I glare at him.

"A free bag of girls stuff?"

He shrugs again before turning around and walking away from me, with my bag still under his shoulder.

"I can work with that," he calls over his shoulder. It doesn't look like he is going to stop and I begin to panic.

"Wait, hold up!" I yell after him, jogging to catch up with the a-hole with my bag.

"Miss, there is to be no running inside the plane!" One of the flight attendants calls out to me.

"But he took my bag!" I tell him as he stops me at the planes door.

"That's what boyfriends are meant to do," he rolls his eyes at me. I blink.

"He's not my boyfriend! I don't even know him." I sigh in annoyance. I spot the guy with my bag stop at the end of the walkway, turning back to grin cheekily at me.

"Come on sweetie, what are you waiting for? I've got your bag here with me," he yells out and to make it seem more believable adds. "You've been telling me for ages how much you really want to see New York and now we're here, where do you want to go first?"

Did I mention already that I really hate this guy?

"He's not my boyfriend!" I groan out loud as the male attendant looks back to me. "I swear!"

Man all I wanted to do was sleep and maybe punch this idiot with my bag as he is making me look like an even bigger idiot right now.

"Come on baby, we must be going," the guy with my bag calls out to me.

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes as I go to meet up with him at the end of the walkway, just before the doors that go out into the airport.

"Give me my bag you connard!" (Asshole).

"Now I'm guessing you just called me a bad word?" he says cocking his head to the side slightly.