Chapter 8: Old Folks

Months went by and Minerva and Albus' love just grew stronger. They were with each other almost every night, and when ever they could see each other during the day they would make it happen. But too the best of their ability they tried too keep their love affair a secret too all the students and staff. So far they had done a very good job, no one expected anything Except of course Amber.

Albus had this big thing with the Ministry and apparently he would have to leave Minerva for a week maybe more. And for some reason he would not tell her where in the world he was going. Which worries her and bugged her a little.

--//--

"Albus..." Minerva asked devilishly biting her lip. Albus looked up at her from his paper and smiled.

"Yes dear..." He replied. Minerva walked behind him trailing her hand across his chest. She leaned down and started to kiss just below his ear, biting on it softly.

"Ohhh..." Albus hummed. He took off his glasses and placed them on his desk. He pushed his chair out and stood up. Minerva stared at him with a smirk on her face. He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her body in closer too his, he craned his neck down and placed a soft kiss on Minerva's lips, she moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. Albus backed her up against the wall behind his desk, and kept his lips on Minerva's, his hand sliding around her neck to hold her in place as he continued too kiss her.

Albus broke away from the heated moment and Minerva gasped in an attempt to restore her breathing. He chuckled and pressed his forehead against hers, struggling with his own breaths.
He slid his hand down past her hip and grabbed her free hand. He brought it to his lips and kissed it, before leading her through his chambers into his bedroom.

--//--

"God, Albus...That was..." She found no words.

"I know," he murmured, pressing a kiss against her neck. He pulled back, looking down at her
Albus smiled that charming smile and lowered his eyelashes, his eyes hooded. The couple slipped under the covers of his bed and he pulled her against his chest, pressing a kiss to her neck.

"Im sure the whole castle heard you Min..." She could hear the smile in his voice. She rolled her eyes.

"God Albus..." She whispered pushing her face into the pillow. He chuckled kissing her cheekbone and running his fingers through her hair.

"I love you..." Minerva hummed reaching her arm back, placing her hand on his bare hip.

"I love you too Min.." He replied tightening his arms around her.

"I know you're tired. Go to sleep." He dipped to murmur in her ear. "For a couple of ageing folks, I'd say we still got it..."

Minerva chuckled, smiling. She turned herself over so that her face was facing his chest. She planted a few kissed on his face then draped her arm over his torso, dozing off.

--//--