Chapter 19: Gone to Hell

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit! The bitch is fucking crazy!" the man yelled before Jessica threw the knife into the man's skull. He wobbled back in forth, almost like he was in shock, then dropped to the ground. Jessica leaned down and grabbed the knife out of the dead man's head. The she walked over to the table and grabbed the gun, then walked out of the room. She walked down the hall to the rest of the group and muttered,

"They... are... dead."

"What do you mean they are dead?" Martin asked.

"The asshole killed both of them. Josh and Noah. They are both dead", Jessica said as she walked over to Ray. She cut the ropes that bound him, then handed him the knife. Then she dropped to the ground and started to cry again. Raymond ran down behind her and tried to comfort her.

"It will be okay, Jessica. We will survive. We just got to keep fighting. Let's get going."

"I can't, Ray. It's too much for me to handle", Jessica said as she lifted the gun up to her head.

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't do that, Jessica", Ray said as he grabbed the gun, "You are still alive. You will make it through this."

"But Noah was my child", Jessica cried as she fell into Ray's arms, "I want him back."

"I know you do", Ray comforted as he hugged Jessica back, "I want Jayme back to, but she is gone. She doesn't have to deal with this anymore. And Noah, Jordan and Josh don't have to deal with this anymore either. You still have Randi and I. As long as we stick together we will be fine."

"Okay..." Jessica mumbled as she snuggled up closer to Ray.

"Hey! Emotional dumbasses! The rest of us would like to be untied as well!" Jane stated.

"Jane! That's enough!" Ben shouted, "She is going through a rough time. Give her a break."

"Not my fault she is so emotional. I've delt with shit like this all my life. Both of my parents died when I was two! I learned how to deal with it. So why can't she?"

"You fucking bitch!" Jessica yelled when she heard what Jane said, "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

Jessica leaped away from Raymond, with the knife in her hand. She jumped on top of Jane and held the knife above Jane's head.

"Do it, bitch! You don't got the balls to kill me! You haven't killed a single person in your life!" Jane taunted. Jessica looked at Jane, then at her knife, then back at Jane. Jessica pulled the knife away from Jane's head and started to get off of her.

"Ha! Told you that you couldn't kill me! Your a fucking pussy!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Jessica yelled as she got back on to Jane. She jabbed the knife into Jane's neck and pushed as hard as she could. Blood started gushing out of Jane's neck and she slowly started losing conciousness.

"Oh my god..." Jessica muttered as she let go of the knife. She backed away from Jane to see the terrified expressions on her friends face.

"You... just killed her", Randi mumbled in disbelief, "How could you do that?"

"I didn't mean to. I swear. It wasn't my fault", Jessica said defensively.

"It was completely your fault. You just stabbed her", Ben stated.

"I'm sorry. It's just too much for me to handle right now", Jessica said.

"This group has officially gone to hell", Martin stated,  "This world has corrupted us. We aren't like we used to be. We are monsters who will kill other people to stay alive. We have changed, and I don't think it was for the better."