Chapter 9 Mystery 7

Start from the beginning

Bell:"I thought these levels were easy for you guy's, I mean we're not even on the 30th level floor's yet so it should be near easy right, me and my party regulate these floor's, how is it this size party struggle's on this small scale"

Bell didn't intend it, but that comment hit both of them in the head hard because despite these floor's being new to Bell, these floor's made him look like he was a professional on them.

Bell:"besides I'm pretty sure many people don't want me here, and these gazes"

the people around were giving off gazes of hate, jealousy, and rage on him being here, and for being close to Ais, Tiona and Tione, along with the other female member's the guy's in the familia had crushes on and hoped to hook up with somehow, but ever since Bell got their, Ais Tione and Tiona have been swarmed around him and this made them have killer intent towards Bell and wanted him dead.

Ais:"well while that may be true, I'm at least glad your here"

Ais's thought's:" if they try something, I should stop them, Finn did say that many of our people were not okay with this, so I should be near in case something happens"

Lefiya:"but he has other thing's he has to do with his own familia, since he's from a different familia, so this is a one-time thing okay"

in the group where the captains are they are getting an earful from the person who is annoyed by Bell being here the most.

Bete:" it still bug's me that this piece of trash is here"

Riveria:" oh quiet Bete, he's actually a huge help, and extremely effective in a large party like this, what is your problem with him anyway, I feel like you're more hostile towards him than before"

Bete:" because he's cousin's with that man and I can't stand that bastard for one second, saying that people will grow stronger if you give them the chance and all that and they end up dead in the end because in the end, trash will act all high and mighty, but once they're faced with something tough, they run for their lives, it makes me sick to think that they believe they're strong when they don't even try"

Finn:" but then how does this involve Bell"

Bete:"... if I admit that Bell is strong now, I'm admitting that Capaneus was right about giving weakling's the chance to get stronger if you give them a chance and that more than anything will be the last thing I'll ever say or do even if it kills me and bites me in my ass, no matter how strong the kid gets, I'm not going to say it to anyone's face or admit it"

Tione:" so that's why, now it makes some sense"

Tiona:" hasn't Bell's actions spoke for him though, even if you don't say it, it's there in front of us"

Bete:" I don't care, I'll treat him as a weakling even if I'm called out on it, damn that cocky werewolf get the last laugh over me"

Finn:" despite him being new to these floor's he's adapted fast during his fight's and proven excellent teamwork with the other's, being no slouch in combat on his own against monsters, he kill's them so fast, our mages just sit back and do nothing now"

Tiona:"yeah, he really makes these floors seem easy, why didn't we have him in our expedition's sooner, oh-oh-oh, can we have him come on our expedition's from now on"

Bete:" LIKE HELL HE CAN, I'm not going to be with him 24/7 in the same house, it's bad enough that bastard comes on occasion, coming every day is going to be hell"

Tione:" quiet Bete, nobody's asking you, besides even if he were the only option to keep our expedition in check, you would just deny him anyway"

Finn:"although it would probably be nice to have him in our expedition's, he has a familia of his own to worry about and being here now is probably an inconvenience for him"