They continued their way to the cabin and mike could feel his hands get sweaty.

Oh god, what if she thinks it's too much? what if she doesn't like it? Or even worse, what if she is allergic to them or something and then she will hate me and- Fuck, I need to calm down, everything will be okay, everything will be-

"We are here!"

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT THIS IS GOING TO BE A DISASTER I FUCKED UP SHIT SHIT.

Mike hesitantly grabbed the dog and put it inside the box with holes in it. He closed it and got off the car. Everyone was already in the cabin but Will. He walked to where Will was and noticed that there were flowers on the floor.

"Hey Will, could you hold this for a sec?"

"Sure!" Mike gave him the box and kneeled down.

"Wow Mike I knew you loved me but couldn't you wait some more years to propose?" Will smirked playfully to his friend.

"Shut up Will, I'm not gonna propose to you, gross." Will rolled his eyes and sent him a kiss, which made both of them laugh as crazy.

"Then what are you-" Will saw the flowers that were there and gasped when he saw mike blush. "Oo- OH. Okay, okay, just hurry up before anyone else sees you and teases you til you die."

Mike looked at him surprised. "So you aren't going to tell anyone?"

Will smiled reassuringly. "No, I know how much El means to you so I don't want to make things between you uncomfortable."

Mike stood up as he already had picked up enough flowers and pat Will's shoulder. "Thanks dude."

"Now let's go to see your girlfriend, I'm eager to meet her already, she seems to be amazing!"

"She is, Will. More than anyone else." Mike normally isn't comfortable talking about this stuff with anyone, but Will was his best friend and something made him feel more comfortable talking about El with him than with anyone else.

Will just smiled at his friend and kept walking to the house.

They knocked on the door and were greeted by Hopper, who's smile faded as soon as he saw Mike standing there.

"Come in, Jane is waiting for you with everyone else in her room." Will just said hi and did as told, but Mike stood there awkwardly staring at hopper.

"What's wrong wheeler? Why so pale?" Hopper chuckled as Mike didn't speak.

"I, um... I was wondering if maybe, um, I could give something to El. Something I brought for her."

"Sure kid, why don't you go te her room and-"

"NO! I mean, I wanted to give it to her, privately." Hopper turned his eyes to Mike's back, where he could see some flowers. He sighed as he had no choice.

"JANE! Come here!" El excused herself with her friends and went to where Hopper was, still giggling at something Dustin and Lucas did. Hopper walked out of the room, leaving Mike alone.

Mike's scared face softened when he heard her giggle.

OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN SHE BE SO ADORABLE AND SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO PERF-