"N-nothing, I just... wanted a change?" The last part he had said it more as a question than a statement, making Nancy chuckle.

"Yeah, sure. If you say so... but hey, between us, I'm sure El would love the way you look even with that nest you had for hair." Nancy winked at the mirror and this time she definitely saw him blush.

"NANCY!" Mike's face could have easily been mistaken with a tomato.

"What? I know you like her, it's no secret at all." Nancy giggled and elbowed Mike.

"I don't like her, why would you think that?" Mike tried to look as offended as possible, trying to stop his flushing.

"Mmmm... I don't know, Mr. Called-my-girlfriend-for-353-days." Nancy took her hand to her chest dramatically and smiled when she noticed him blush even more.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Nancy swears she could hear him whisper under his breath "not yet".

"Then why are you giving her a dog, huh? That is really cute. Something a boyfriend would do."

"Also something a good friend would do!" Nancy resided an eyebrow. "Because... b- because... well, she is really lonely in the cabin and the boys and me thought about getting her some company. That's why!" Mike smiled in satisfaction because of his answer. Truth is, his friends didn't know about the dog, it had been his idea. Nancy just shrugged and continued.

"Thanks for the help Nance." Nancy hugged Mike tightly from behind as they were still facing the mirror of the restroom, and Mike squeezed her hands in response.

"You are welcome little brother. Now you have to get ready for your girlfriend. See you downstairs!" Nancy ran out of the room before Mike could say anything while she laughed.

Mike just opened his mouth, and even after Nancy left he was still moving his mouth trying to get words out of it, but nothing came out.

He grabbed the perfume his mom used to spray him with whenever they had an special event and sprayed it all over him.

He glanced at the mirror one last time and smiled to himself as he fixed every detail, he had to look perfect.

Mike had finished breakfast and was ready to leave to El's house with Nancy, Steve and his friends.

He fed the dog he had rescued when he saw it when he was leaving to the arcade to meet his friends last week. He then proceeded to grab it and make his way to Steve's car. Steve had gone to pick them up first so he went to the third row of seats of the car. He put the dog on his lap and placed the box he was going to put it in once they got to the cabin next to him, and began to pet the dog. It was color white and was the most adorable thing ever! Well, for Mike it was the second most adorable, first was Eleven.

Steve began driving to pick up each of the kids. He first went to where Lucas lived, but once Steve knocked not only Lucas came out, but Max did too.

They said that Lucas had told Max to come over so that it would be faster and that way Steve wouldn't have to face Billy again, but mike knew that there was another reason.

None of them saw the dog Mike had on his lap, as they sat in front of him. Then they went to pick Will up, they asked him if Jonathan was not coming but he said he didn't want to 'third wheel' or something like that, and finally Dustin. Dustin got into the car and high fived Steve before waving to everyone else.