Sasuke burst through the door after hearing his daughter cry. He lowered his guard once he noticed what happened. Sarada stood beside her father, trying to avoid contact with the snake. It's not that she's afraid of the snake it was more of being creeped out at the moment. The snake raised its body reaching Sarada's height.

"Greetings Sasuke-sama, Sarada-san." The snake was female and had a calm voice.

"Shiro, explain your intentions with my daughter."

"I'm here to relay a message for Sarada-san."

"From whom?"

"Mitsuki-san"

"Mizuki!?" Sarada was surprised. She hasn't talked to Mitsuki since the Attack. "Why didn't he come to see me in person?"

"He's... busy at the moment."

"What does he want?"

"He simply wants to speak with you."

"Oh" Sarada never really had any contact with anyone. It was just her and her parents. Shiro lowered herself then headed back to the window. "Wait where do we meet?"

"Near the Hidden Leaf Academy. I'll inform Mitsuki." Shiro left, leaving through the hole she made.

"Strange boy. What is he doing?" Sasuke faced Sarada. She seemed lost in her thoughts. "Are you going?"

"Of course I am. He's my friend."

"Then you should get ready. Can't go out like that." Sarada looked in the mirror, she was a complete mess. Sarada was horrified never has she seen herself in such a state. Sasuke chuckled seeing her reaction as he left her room. Sasuke returned to the table and continued eating his cereal. Sakura was in the kitchen making breakfast for herself. While the food was cooking she went over to his side.

"Another nightmare?"

"Yes, you can tell by looking at her. But that's not why she yelled."

"Then what is it?"

"Mitsuki" Sakura laughed. She was glad to hear about Mitsuki again. Sarada needed a friend at her side and so did Mitsuki.

"Where is he? I want to see how he's doing," she questioned.

"Hiding, can't blame him. With all these rumors ruining around him and his father. Him losing control." Sakura flashed back to when he woke up from the first time when he'd returned. She was there when he found out about Boruto. Saw him transform. Watch his rampage across the village. It took her and Kakashi to pin him down. She remembers as he cried in her lap after he calmed down. Sakura sighed.

"Even with all that happened to him, people treat him like a monster. They harassed him even when we told them he was okay."

"People shouldn't be but I understand why they do it. The whole village on edge after the attack then Mitsuki goes on a rampage, just like what happened to other kids."

"But he's not like the others. They were used to send a message. Not him. Besides, he's been here for years." Sakura argued.

"But we don't know what he was doing before he came to the village. All we know is that he's Orochimaru's son. And that's already a red flag for some."

"Well, we know that but not the others." Sakura went face to face with her husband. "If the Daimyo or his inner circle found out-"

"Naruto isn't going to allow anything to happen to that boy. Neither will I."

"I know, that's what worries me." A door opens interrupting Sakura.

Sarada came out of her room wearing her regular attire. She hasn't worn these clothes since her training with her father.