No, not at all. She's a really nice girl who makes Alex happy. That's enough for me.

Can you describe your past friendship with Alex?

Alex and I were like brothers. We knew everything about one another and did everything together. We got up to a lot of shit and went through a lot in life with one another by our side. I wish we were still friends but I did what I had to do.

THALIA

•Why were you dating Dylan if he was actually with Courtney?

If I dated him for a coverup, they agreed to pay for my college fees since I couldn't afford them. Also, I love him. Even if the feelings aren't reciprocated.

•Do you genuinely like Sophie?

Yeah, I do.

LOGAN

Why do you hate Alex?

He's a dick who thinks he's better than everyone else even though he doesn't have a reason to be. That's all there is to it.

Why are you dating Courtney if you don't love her?

With dating Courtney came popularity and a sense of power in Ridgevale High. A true leader and businessman starts when he is young and I had a deal with Courtney. One that benefited the both of us. I got everything I wanted with dating her.

MARTIN

How long have you liked Nina?

Probably since the moment she dissed me speechless and gave me a smug smile. How could I not fall in love with that badass?

Did you ship Sophie and Alex from the beginning?

I was a bit hesitant around Sophie at first which is a given, but I saw the good side she brought out in Alex and how much they cared about each other. So I guess you can say I did. Plus, Sophie always made me laugh. I like that :D

KELCY

What did you think at first when Courtney was giving you alcohol at the party?

I don't think I really thought anything of it. Everyone knew that I was quite a drinker so I thought Courtney was just been generous. Yeah, I felt a little suspicious in the beginning but I was already tipsy so I didn't focus on that. I should have though.

How did you feel once you found out you were paralyzed?

It felt like my world had came crashing down. Nobody wants to lose something like that. I thought I'd be half a person but I slowly realized that something like that shouldn't change me or my outlook on life. It was difficult at first but my brother never left my side. He was the one who supported me.

CHRIS

Why did you treat Sophie like that if you love her?