4

"Winnie?" Gus says; he sees my eyes filled with worry and shock.

"Don't you Winnie me" I say flicking my finger at him, I turn to the Doctor leaving Gus a bit angry. I thought I could explain everything, I thought I was smart, I was truly wrong, actually I was self centered and stupid I should've listened to the Doctor, I guess he wasn't the one who was self centered.

He rolls up one of his sleeves and reveals his watch -witch he usually wears. He flicks a button on the side and instantly changes his form; he isn't the Gus I knew and loved, he's a spaghetti chined alien who is trying to kill me.

"Um Winter....."

"Yeah?" I say to the Doctor not taking my frightened eyes away from Gus.

"Maybe we should run" he says grabbing my hand and trying to pulling me along, I just stand fixated at Gu.. Or whoever he is.

"Come on" he pleads pulling me from the spot. He tries to convince me to run as Gus reveals a gun from his suit pants.

"My boyfriends an Ood!" I cry out, no tears are falling but I feel hurt, very hurt.

"I know I tried to tell you"

"My mailman is an odd, my boss is an Ood, my teacher is an Ood" I say shocked.

"Yeah I know now let's go" he say taking my hand and dragging me.

He pushes me in the door and closes it behind me locking it, I slide down the door puffing, more from shock then the small sprint.

"I'm dating an Ood!" I say shocked

"I know, come on..... Ew" he says grabbing my hand again, pulling me through my house and to the backdoor, but before he has a chance to go anywhere I grab my oversized jumper off the coat rack, I'm wearing a frickin school dress.

"You locked the door why are we goi-" I here a bang and shut up, My Ood boyfriend just broke the door down. Oh god. "Why is he an Ood and why is he coming after us?" I ask as he runs out through the backyard and to the back fence which faces grumpy miss Lavers house.

"Because, they attack whoever finds out about them, I'm guessing," he says smartly stopping at the fence. "They don't usually attack with guns though, it's very confusing"

"You expect me to climb that don't you?" I ask forgetting everything the Doctor just said.

"Yep, just pretend your Tris from Divergent" he smiles "be dauntless"

"I hate you" I smirk lifting my leg onto the ledge on the two meter high wooden fence. "No looking" I hiss my dress is quiet short, I do wear biker shorts under though.

I push myself up placing my hands on the top glancing at the garden over the fence. 'Bitch has a clean garden' I think to myself, I hate miss Laver.

I flip my left leg over the top so I'm sitting on the middle of the fence, basically how I feel about this situation, on the fence.

"Come on hurry up!" I laugh seeing Gu- the Ood coming out the back door "quick" I say starting to panic.

He copies what I did but quicker and jumps over the other side, giving me his hand, I grab his hand and ready myself to jump when I feel a weird hand on my right leg. I kick and try and free my leg from the Oods clutch. I never would have imagined my self doing this yesterday.

I kick again and he looses grip, the force flips me over the other side, I feel a slight falling feeling for a second before landing in the safe arms of the Doctor.

"I still hate you" I laugh as he places me down, we start to run when there's a wood smashing noise behind us, I spin around to see the Ood smashing his way through my fence win an axe.