18..

Hey I'm sorry for going MIA. Guys if you're like me, a sophomore with AP classes, play in an orchestra and play sports, you would understand that I am BUSY. So please don't hold it against me. I probably lost a lot of readers for my inconsistency, but I love you guys and this book ❤️ and since it's Christmas break, I thought why not let this be a gift.

Happy New Years my lovelies ❤️ I hope you enjoyed yourself and surrounded yourself with people you love.

Alright enough of the sentimental shit, here's my gift to you guys.

•••

After shopping with Madison, the days were a blur. Sebastían came back home two days later. Things went back went back to normal.

As usual, Jessica continues to glare at me from afar. At lunch I caught her staring, and I stuck my tongue out at her just to piss her off more. Phoenix would try his best to calm her down whenever she would even try to get up and give me a piece of her mind.

Sebastían is still his goofy self. He got back two days ago, apologizing for his "idiotic" older brother. I laughed because he seemed nice to me. They were both childish beings and I didn't expect really anything else.

I guess he also spoke to his mother about the plans for my birthday. My birthday is actually tomorrow, and to be honest I'm really excited. I'll be actually meeting some of his family, which should be quite interesting.

Tonight, I'm fussing over what I should wear. I want to make a good impression, and not come in something slutty or Jessica-ish. My fingers went through so many hangers to find at least something decent. I called Madison for help.

"God are you kidding me? Me and Vince were this close to-."

"Don't care. I need help picking out something." I rolled my eyes. They're always doing the nasty and I would gladly not like to know when.

"Yes because I can imagine your whole fucking wardrobe in my head." I could practically hear the eye roll. But we were both silent because we both knew she really did.

"Wear that uh..wear that cami dress you got last year." I furrowed my eyebrows and went through the hangers again. I found the maroon cloth. "You don't think it'll be too..revealing?"

"Girl everybody at this point knows you have a nice ass." She scoffed. "Why can't we ever have a conversation that doesn't deal with my ass? God you're a freak."

"I know." I overhear Vince. I hear slaps and winces. "Alright I've had enough, go back to your little sex session." I hung up before she say anything. I didn't want to hear any more of their lovey dovey shit.

For the rest of the night I picked out the shoes I was going to wear and some jewelry. I'm very particular about how I accessorize, not only that but I don't want to look basic in front of Sebastian's mom. When I was done with that, I cut the rest of the lights off and laid in bed. My nerves were keeping me up tonight.

I kept thinking of these horrible scenarios that could possibly change the impression of me. I didn't want her to think I was some bad person that Sebastian should be hanging with.

But then I thought, what if his mother isn't the only one I should try to impress?

Now the amount of people is making me worried. I groaned while I pounded my head onto my pillow.

"Should I be worried?"

"Mom! God, can you knock?" I jumped. I didn't even hear the door open.

"This is my house, why would I need to knock on my own door?" She scoffed. "Because you know there's someone else living here and they'd want their privacy."