16..

Last chapter you guys were mad at Sebastían, which I thought was really amusing. It'll happen soon :)

Up top is a picture of Louie Morello. Jordan Matheson is fine as hell and fits Louie perfectly.

---

Fall is probably one of my favorite seasons. One reason is because of the weather. The air gets cooler and the leaves of the trees start to change. I can finally bring out my sweatshirts and my pairs of boots.

It just became October 1st. Another reason why I like fall is that my birthday month is in it. October eleventh, I'll be eighteen. I don't exactly have any plans for it but I'm sure my friends will find something to do.

October 31st is what I'm really looking forward to. I may not be a kid anymore but I still enjoy that holiday. Every year my mom buys a shitload of candy for the trick or treaters. She usually doesn't do the duty of being by the door but I do. I always steal a bunch for myself.

I'm gonna be diabetic before I'm twenty.

Homecoming is coming up. Which means students are already buying tickets to the game and to the dance. I'll just be going to the game to watch Austin play. We don't really do dances.

"Hey guys, I think we should go to the Homecoming dance this year." Madison spoke up.

Or not.

Posters were hung in the cafeteria, they're hard to miss because the posters were huge and bright.

I groaned at the thought of going.

"C'mon Chase, it's our last year. Don't you want to do something different?" Madison whined.

"I rather do what we've been doing at my house for the last 3 years, which is movie night at my place." I said.

"I agree with Chase, I rather chill at the house than be around drunk white girls." Austin said. I looked at Jessica at her lunch table.

I'm glad someone agrees with me.

"Madison is right. It's our last year and I don't want us to do the same old thing. Our last year has to be lit." Vince reasoned.

"You're just agreeing with Madison to avoid your ass being kicked." Austin rolled his eyes.

"Do you want to fight?" Vince sighed. "Like I'm so ready for you."

They started to argue but I didn't pay any mind to it. I looked over Sebastían to see him smiling at the two.

"Sebastían what do you wanna do that night? You're our last hope."

When everyone else heard me. The bickering stopped. We all looked at Sebastian for his answer. He chewed on his lip and looked at all of us. His eyes looked back and forth between us all. His eyes eyes stopped at me and smirked.

"I say we do something different for once." He revealed.

Austin and I both smacked our lips and groaned, while the other two were rejoicing. I honestly would like to be with just my friends than the whole student body. I didn't even really wanna go to Jessica's party, only reason I enjoyed it because Sebastían gave me no other choice when he dragged me with him.

"You guys are such Debby downers." Sebastían laughed. "It's good to come out your comfort zone, let this be it."

"Well I guess I could ask Xavier if he'd like to attend." Austin sighed. I nudged Austin raising my eyebrows. He rolled his eyes with a smile and nudged me back.

I glared at Sebastían and he laughed. He leaned over and his lips brushed my ear.

"You want to be my date?"