02..

We started walking down different hallways to get to the front office. We didn't say a word to each other. It was almost like an awkward silence.

I would spare looks at him and his face was blank. The closer I looked at him, I noticed there was faint hair growing on his jaw. He had laugh lines, which probably meant he smiled a lot and laughed.

"Ti piace ció che vedi?" *You like what you see?*

I almost swooned.

"I have no idea what you just said." I said.

He chuckled. "I said you like what you see?"

"Not even, I was just looking around." I scoffed.

He cannot find out.

He snorted. "Certo." He mumbled. *right*

"So where exactly are you from?" I asked while opening the office door.

"Florence."

"Italy?"

"Born and raised."

Mrs. Mac the receptionist threw me a bag of gummy worms and I caught em. I knocked on the door of vice principal Vasquez. I heard a faint 'come in'. I opened the door and sat in one of her comfy chairs. Sebastián sat in the other.

"Ms. Miller, what brings you here?" She said while writing something.

"He needs his schedule."

"Name?"

"Sebastián Morello."

She got on her computer and did her magic. The printer would make its sounds and print the schedule. She took it and passed it to him. She waved us off and we both got up.

"But when I turned 15, we moved to Chicago." He said.

"Ah, so you've been in America for quite some time?"

"Pretty much, but mia madré wanted to move here."

"Why?"

He stayed silent for a while after walking a bit.

I looked down at my opened package of worms. I offered some to him. He looked up at me and smiled. "Green please?" I handed his several green ones and bit at them.

"So what's your next class since we've been mostly walking around most of first period?"

He looked at the paper and looked back up. "Art."

"Do you like art?" I walked in the other direction of the art room.

"It's a hobby, but yeah I like it." He scratched his neck.

"Why do you like it?"

He sighed and chuckled a bit. "Santo cielo, fai troppe domande." He looked at me. *Oh my goodness, you ask a lot of questions.*

"You mind speaking English? As much as I like you speaking Italian, I can't help but think your secretly cursing me out."

He laughed. "You like me speaking Italian eh?" He rose an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes.

"Is that all you got from what I said?" I said while turning another hallway nearing the room.

"Mi spiace bella, ci proveró." He spoke slower. *Im sorry beautiful, I'll try my hardest*

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. He's gonna become a real pain in my ass.

"Alright Morello, we're here." I showed the sign saying art.

"Last name basis now I see?"

The bell rang after that. I put on a fake smile. "Bye loser, I'll catch you at lunch." I said while walking off.

"Chase!" He called out.

I turned back around to face him and he had smirk. "Grazie." *Thank you*

I rolled my eyes and turned back around to go to Calculus.

=> => =>

Cafeteria food sucks. It's like eating mud.

"Why can't this damn school afford gourmet food instead of this shitty garbage?" Madison groaned.

I was eating cold pizza from the fridge from last night.

"Well you paid for it, might as well eat it." Austin said.

"Austin that's suicide, the lunch ladies could've had hot sex near the food and their fluids made the food look like this. You call this shit gumbo?" She showed him.

"No but it might actually be good."

"Maddie just try it. Might not even be that bad."

A kid ran passed our table grabbing his stomach. We all looked at him with surprise.

"Fuck it, I'll just starve." She slammed the tray.

Out of nowhere, Sebastián was sitting beside me. "Morello, has arrived."

He looked at me. "You can just say Sebastián." He sighed.

"Bash it is." I said.

"So Bash, how was your classes." Madison said while drinking her cranberry juice.

"Well in most of my classes, it was one girl who would keep staring at me. Whenever I'd catch her she'll wink at me or something. Pretty desperate if you ask me."

"Ah, you mean Jessica?"

"Watch out for her, she can't keep her hands to herself and she's pretty delusional. I say call her the cliche queen bee. The bitchiest bitch of George Warren." I explained.

"Couldn't have said it better." Madison high-fived me.

"But other than that it was quite alright, just three more periods to go." He sighed.

"You have any of us in your classes?" Vince asked.

"I had Austin for third, Geography."

We nodded and kept silent for a while.

Bash clasped his hands together. "Well, I'll be going to the lunch line." He got up and I quickly grabbed his wrist.

"Bash you do not, I repeat, do not want to get that food."

"The shittiest gumbo I've ever seen, I could get aids eating that shit." Madison grumbled.

"See look at her tray." I pointed at the tray. He looked at it and pulled his lips downward to a frown.

"Che caspita servono qua? Merda di cane?" He mumbled to himself. *What the fuck are they serving here? Dog shit?*

"Yeah I think I'll starve with Madison." He chuckled.

Madison high-fived Bash.

All because of STD infested gumbo.

---