10..

I've been feeling better. But I'm back to being a loner. Love is definitely an addiction.

But let me stop. Here's the chapter :)

: : :

"My fucking head is throbbing." Vince complained.

Madison reached up to try and massage Vince's forehead. He smacked her hand and glared at her. She smirked. "Payback's a bitch huh?"

He rolled his eyes and held his temple. I smiled cheekily. "So where'd you guys run off to yesterday?" I asked.

"I think I just heard the bell. Gotta blast." Madison held up the peace sign. Austin stepped in front of her and grabbed her shoulders. She was back in the circle we made.

"Why do y'all gotta be so nosey." Madison whined.

"Oh so you're saying our sex life isn't interesting?" Vince folded his arms, an eyebrow rose.

"I thought your head was hurting." Madison avoided the question.

He rolled his eyes and smirked again. "You know I could really just sock you in those eyes of yours."

"Feeling kinky I see? Save that frustration for later on." He winked.

She pushed his chest and he barely moved. He looked back at me. "Where do you think we went Chase." He chuckled a bit with a wince.

"I honestly-"

"Obviously to her backyard to stare at the stars and talk about the universe."

"We went to go fuck."

"Oh god."

"The good 'ole frickle frackle."

"Vince just shut up." Madison whined.

"The horizontal bop."

Madison face palmed herself.

"Knocking them boots."

"Vince!" She yelled. He busted out laughing. "We're all really close here. Ain't no secrets."

"Just keep the details to yourself." Austin winced.

"You guys are freaks I swear." I shook my head.

"Speaking of fucking." Madison looked at me.

The bell rang. I laughed. "Well look at the time, English."

I rushed down the hall to make it. Tardies is the last thing I need right now. Tardies equal Thursday school. Personally, I don't like school that much to even stay an extra hour for being late two times for classes. Definitely not worth it.

Bringing up the party brought back memories. It was definitely fun. The atmosphere was really cool, relaxing. The vibe I felt at that party was really nice, except at the very end with Jessica being extra. Which I still couldn't understand. She just seemed like one of those cliche, queen-bee mean girls you see in the movie. It's not attractive, but instead annoying. I don't see how any of the guys had sex with her. Maybe the jugs on her hypnotized them, not her brains.

But who am I kidding, what brains does she have.

My time with Sebastián last night was very nice. I really enjoyed myself. I didn't really expect him to be so outgoing. What I remember most was how much he smiled. I could tell he was having a great time. Not to mention how fine he looked last night too. I didn't blame the girls that might've stared too long at him, even I couldn't take my eyes off of him.