06..

- ATTENTION!! THE USE OF THE N WORD (ONLY ONCE) IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DEAL WITH IT, PLENTY OF BLACK OR IF YOU PREFER, AFRICAN AMERICAN PEOPLE SAY IT EVERY DAMN DAY SO GET OVER IT. ALRIGHT WHAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR..

P.P.S IM NOT SAYING THAT SAYING THE N WORD IS OKAY, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY MY PEOPLE ( AFRICAN AMERICANS) ARE GOING TO SAY WHAT THEY WANT. SO PLEASE DONT COME FOR ME IN THE COMMENTS :)

Alright I'm done, just wanted to clear that up.

//also there's barely any Italian, your welcome ;)

:::

We got out the lazy river after a while, and decided to ride some slides. I don't know about you guys, but I try to stay on the safe side. In other words, not the so high water slides with huge drops.

Call me what you want. I hate heights and bug drops. Almost like the huge roller coasters at amusement parks. I'm the person who encourages the group to go the tea cups or something.

"Let's go on this one." Madison pointed out. I looked to where her finger was directed. A shiver ran through my body.

"Chase doesn't like heights though." Austin pipes up. Madison looked at me and smirked. "Well Chase, I think it's about time you take some chances. C'mon it'll be fun."

I squinted my eyes at her, to see if she was actually serious. "Do you see how fucking high that thing is? Missing a step on those stairs is suicide. Fuck that."

"It's a two seater, get someone to ride with you so it won't be too scary." Vince suggested.

"That's fine, I'll be down here watching you guys scream your asses off."

"It'll be fun, live a little." Sebastián spoke up. I looked at him and he had nothing but a smirk.

"Yeah just go with Sebastián." Austin said. I saw the amusement in his eyes.

"I don't bite..sai non mordo cosí forte." He mumbled the last part to himself. [ Well I don't bite too hard.]

"Just do it Chase." Vince whined. "The more you debate, the longer the line gets."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, get the floaty Bash." I sighed. He smiled and went to go get the floaty."

As Sebastian walked off to go get a floaty, I heard snickers from the three. Austin walked over to ruffle my wet hair.

"Don't touch me." I said.

"We did it for you, my love." He said. I scoffed and went to go wait.

When I looked up to see where the Italian was, he was dragging the floaty with the ends of his hair dripping water onto his face. With the other hand, he had pushed his hair back. He looked back up and caught my eyes. Once he looked into my eyes, I had looked away and acted like I was looking at my nails.

"Miss me already?"

"No I'm just impatient, let's go up."

We walked up the stairs to the 50 foot tall slide. I took every step with paranoia. Even when my foot slipped a little I panicked.

"Oh mio dio, grab my hand." He sighed.

"What're you talking about? I'm completely fine and don't need you to treat me like a kid."

He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Alright."

He walked a faster pace up the stairs, and I instantly got scared. Like if it was on instinct, I clasped onto his wrist. He chuckled and walked with the same pace as I was.

After a few minutes, we made it to the top. A couple of people were already in front of us. I was starting feel funny in my stomach. My heart was beating pretty fast too. I felt my palms with my fingertips, they were sweaty. God I hate heights.

"Breathe Chase." Bash chuckled.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. After a few minutes of people actually going, it was finally our turn.

"I quit, I'm going back down." I said quickly and turned around.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "You can get in the back, I'll be in the front." He smiled. I nearly teared up about how he was being so considerate.

I stepped into the first spot and Bash got in the second.

"You guys ready?" The guy who pushes people's floats.

"No."

He chuckled. "Too bad, have fun." Then he pushed us.

He went through the colored tube. There was music booming through the tube which didn't make it seem so bad. But then after of just sliding, there was this huge dip. I started to scream. I could hear Sebastian laughing. Then after the dip there was twist and turns, like there was a spiral. After the spiral, I felt like we were actually on the ground now. Our float slid with a splash to a halt.

I still heard Sebastian laughing.

"Your scream...it was hilarious." He said in between laughs. God his laugh.

"Shut up." I said trying not to laugh with him. I even heard him snort.

We both started to walk back to the hut.

"I know you secretly had fun." He laughed.

"Yes because having water sprayed in my eyes, water getting in my mouth, and my butt feeling wet is fun."

"See? I knew it." He said while putting his arm around me.

His touch made my shoulders feel a tingling sensation. My nerves were going nuts, my heart started to pound.

We found Madison and Vince sitting at the hut with two slices of pizza in their possession. Madison looked up at us and looked like she was about to choke.

"Well what do we have here." Vince said while looking at Vince with a smirk.

I had shook his arm off and sat by Madison. He winked at Vince while sitting across from him.

"Where's Austin?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. I looked around to find the beast.

"He's with some girl at the wave pool." Vince said while eating the rest of his pizza.

"We can't take him no where, I swear." Madison sighed.

"The guy is cute as shit what do you expect?" Vince scoffed.

Madison turned her head slowly towards Vince. She raised an eyebrow while Vince had started to eat his crust. He looked up to notice everyone staring at him in confusion.

[A/N If you don't get it, there's something wrong with you] And like Riley would say, Madison said:

"Nigga you gay."

-----

Hi how are ya?

Good? That's great.

I hate highschool guys it's a drag, but my birthday was Tuesday tho, I's 15 now ;)

ALRIGHT SEE YA LATER I SAY IN ABOUT 3 YEARS.

LMFAO IM KIDDING love you guys lots, update will come soon.

P.P.S I'm not saying using the N word is okay, but you're going to hear it anyway. It'll be very rare when you see the N word in this book. It's in the modern black or African American language these days. I understand what that word means and where it originated, and I'm sorry if you've gotten offended by it. But please do understand, it's an everyday thing, I didn't mean for the first authors note to seem like I didn't care, and trust me I do. I was just giving a heads up. If there really is a problem with me using it, just skip that part, it's hardly relevant you won't miss anything.

I thought I should clear that up. I love you guys seriously, I really don't mean to come off as rude but I try to stay as nice as possible.

ALRIGHT THEN ENOUGH OF SERIOUS TALK ILL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME!!