15..

I'm a lazy person, which means slow ass updates. I'm sorry about that. I have to feel like writing y'know? Bare with me :)

Meet Xavier. Who is also Aj Saudin.
---

Red Robin.

As soon as I walked in, it smelled of fries and burgers. The place was packed, there was a bunch of chatter going on. I mean it was Saturday. Saturday night is when highschool students like I, would like to go out and not wanting to think about what y equals or why North Korea is brainwashed.

I honestly understand why my mom said good luck while driving in front of the entrance. The parking looked terrible, there were too many cars. Not only were there students here, families decide to eat out tonight.

I don't blame them because Red Robin makes mouth-watering burgers.

I actually really like this place other than the delicious unhealthy food they serve on the menu. I absolutely admire the creative artwork on the walls. The vintage photographs are oddly satisfying and the fluorescent lights they hang up comfort me. It just has this really comforting atmosphere.

Xavier definitely has good taste in restaurants. He picked a good spot to meet new people. I got here first, telling the hostess how many people needed to be seated. She said it was a twenty minute wait. It wasn't too bad considering it was fucking packed.

On second thought, his timing might be a bit off. I sure hope he's as nice as Austin says.

Five minutes later, Madison came with Vince right beside her. She wore a nice baby blue off-the-shoulder top, some skinny distressed ripped jeans, and some brown sandals. Her hair was one Afro puff on top of her head, with edges styled. She looked absolutely stunning. Vince dressed nice for the occasion also. Im proud he avoided those grey sweatpants lying on his chair.

Trust me, my sweats were calling my name too, but I didn't give in. This was important to Austin, I didn't want to embarrass him quite yet to his potential boyfriend.

I walked over to them. "Hey beautiful." I greeted Madison. Her glosses lips stretched into a beaming smile and hugged me. She let go and stepped back a bit. Her eyes wandered up and down my body. Nothing unusual for her to do.

"You look gorgeous, spin for me." She said while taking my hand. She made me spin and she whistled.

"This romper accentuates your ass perfectly, I wish I was Sebastían." She pouted. I laughed and shook my head. I was wearing this black floral long sleeved romper, along with some sandals. I gel'ed my hair into a low bun, for the occasion. I didn't do much makeup, I just glossed my lips.

"I don't appreciate you flirting with Chase in front of me. You're so inconsiderate, my heart aches y'know?" Vince spoke up.

"I've told you time and time again that she was mine before you were in the picture. I'm all she thinks about kid." I winked at Maddie just add more to the act.

Madison hit me and laughed. Vince had a sly smirk, while looking at Maddie. "It's ok, after dinner you'll be the last thought she has when I'm done with her."

"Vince!" She shouted while punching him on the arm. "Save all that aggression for after dinner babe." He said with a wink.

Vince was laughing pretty hard while Maddie started slapping him. While they were fighting, I had seen Sebastían come through the double doors. He was looking around until he saw me. His eyes traveled up and down my body. He finally looked up further to see my face. His lips stretched into a smile and walked further to meet us.