Chapter 6: The Meeting

Hey my wicca's. I have published a new chapter for you guys. Your welcome. Hope you are all well. My friend is sick at the moment. On the good side of News!

We are almost at 100 reads!!! Yah!

《《《《《《《《《《♧》》》》》》》》》

(Heres the pretty picture for the heck of it

(Heres the pretty picture for the heck of it.)
《《《《《《《《《《♡》》》》》》》》》

P.O.V: Blake

Sprinting throught the forest once again I smile at how easy it was to trick the Alpha. After going up stairs I used a spell to make me invisable. Coming back down the stairs I masked my scent by the aroma of the waffles. Heading out the front door and into the woods. Bingo! Im free.

The spell wore off a few mintues ago. I am now able to be seen by anyone. I need to find a place to hide or at least take cover. I duck in and out of trees. Pressing my legs to go faster before the Alpha notices Im gone.

As if on que a Howl goes off in the distance.

"Shit!" I mutter and continue tree through the forest. The colors of fall swirl aroind my vision as I move like a blur. The leaves have started to change for the begining of fall. Our birthday is approaching fast, I need to get back to Eve. And fast.

Feeling a presences near me I smell the air for any signs of a breakfasty smell. Finding none I move my focus back to try and map out the landscape. Just in case I get caught. But the changes of it happening are slim to none. The sound of feet hitting the forest catches my attention as I hear twigs snape.

Damn! They found my scent. It must be leaving a trail for them to track me. I need to either mask it, or confuse them with it.

Hmmmm. I got an Idea!

Running around a group of trees I mix my scent in different patterns. Forming loops from tree to tree. My scent mixing in different directions the loops over lapping. Lets see them track me from here.

Mentally laughing I sprint full speed a head. Now to find Eve.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Sorry for the short P.O.V. from Blake.
Here is a treat.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
P.O.V: Alpha Markus (Blakes Mate)

Heading out in search of my sly fox of a mate. I send the a mind link message to the broader portrol. Telling them to keep an eye out for the furture Luna.

'Alpha. The meeting you called for the tribes. You need to get going if you plan on showing up on time. The other Alphas may want you dead even more so if you call them and not show up on time for your own meeting.' Jemery informs me of the Tribe meeting. Damn. Of course my sexy little mate chose a time when I cant chase after her and give her the punishment she deserves.