Chapter 3: We Shall Fly

Hello again loves. I want to share this photo above. This is whay I have imaged as what their house looks like. Mostly anyway. It even has a black cat isnt it adorable you guys!

~QueenofPasta124

《《《《《《《《《♡》》》》》》》》》

Aftet having the book be rewriten. I use a small simple spell to help put everything back into its orginal spot. Spoons, forks, and knives were flying every where. Corvo ran out of the kitchen as I ducked and hit the deck on several occasions. After about 3 momtues everything was back to the way ot was before we tore apart the kitchen.

Sighing I grab the book off the shelf and went to find Corvo.

"Here Kitty, kitty!" I call as Corvo stands by the stairs with tail swishing back and forth.

"Im not a kitty, child. Dont ever do that again unless you want scratched." He warned.

"Okay." I day giggling to myself at how he hates being called a pretty kitty.

"I have packed for the trip, I hope you did as well after yesterday." Corvos cat like voice states.

"I've packed as well for the journey. But one quick question." I say my voice getting drawn out towards the end.

"What?"

"How are we going to travel?" I ask as I try and think of any way I could that would suffice.

"I mean, Ive out grown my broomstick since I was 9 years old. We've never had a car and Blake could be clear across the country by this point." I day freaking out about what to do if Blake has been taken across the sea.

"Dear child, you are a witch. Plus grandma made me promise to never give you two her last gift till you were ready." Corvo said jumpinh down from the stairs and stalking towards the clothes near the back porch door. Trying to reach the door nob to open the door the Corvo stood on his hind legs and stretched up to paw at it.

"Al.. most.. got it!"

"Here let me." I say taking a few steps forwards, reaching for the nob.

"No, dont touch it." Corvo yells as he swipes at my hand.

"Fine you do it." I say backing away from the door.

"I may be small in size but I can handle myself child." Corvo states trying again with the door. This time opening it on the third try.

"Well then, no one thinks your small, fat cat." I say as he leading me into the old clothes we used for coats and shoes.

"Im not a fat house cat Child." Corvo meowed as his tail flicked from left to right. I mutter under my breath a yes you are as I turn on the light.

The lighting reveals all of mine and Blakes shoes and coats. The small walk in cloest hold nothing but an old broken broomstick other than the coats and shoes.

"Why are we here Corvo? There is nothing here to help us travel but coats and shoes." I say as I look around.

"Hush child, and grab the broom." Corvo commands. Grabing the broken broom I follow Corvo out of the house after asking why.

He didnt answer as I followed he just swished his tail. Exiting the back door I walk down the stone path of the graden. The herbs and flowers growing high and blossming to there full growth. Most humans or normal people wouldnt know what most of these plants are. The bay leaves grow great in the shadow of the moon. The sunflowers bloom even in winter thanks to a simple spell of heat. Blakes beloved wild roses grow on the side of the house climbing the siding clear up to her window. She still says she didnt plan for that to happen, but me and grandma knew otherwise.